Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: So my power is out...

So my power is out... 9 years, 10 months ago #213420

I am currently laying in bed... by myselff.. no power.. just a flashlight point at my door for light... aaaaaanddd it's pouring like a motherfucker outside. I literally see nothing but CONSTANT white flashes of lightning outside and hear the LOUDEST thunder I've ever heard. It literally sounds like someone shot a shotgun right by my ear and a jet broke the sound barrier at the same time... So yeh.. it's fucking terrifying, it's 2am and I don't know if I'll be able to sleep because thunder is one of my biggest fears... Anyways, IDK when we'll get power back so who knows when I'll be able to play again. I'm currently typing this on my shit phone so... yeh. See ya guys soon.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The topic has been locked.

Re: So my power is out... 9 years, 10 months ago #213422

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
GoodGame wrote:
GoodGame wrote:
GoodGame wrote:
I cant tonight. I am working on my last final and should be done with all of my work by 5:00 tomorrow.

Xera I see you on Kakariko, make it rain for me. <3

-GamerG

Went to start my computer annnnd my UPS died. The earliest I will be on will be tomorrow night, however I could be on as late as monday. I'm going to the computer store, so I might buy some upgrades since i'll have the chance.

See you guys soon <3

-GamerG

Bought a new UPS tonight, but it could be a steaming pile of crap(Never too sure about CyberPower). I picked up some other goodies, but the only thing exciting is my new Thermaltake Bigwater 760 Pro.

Slyther wrote:
Well, at least you can try to come on soon Gamer!

Also, feel free to join. It's just a few of us on at the moment, so let's have some fun.

I would have played but the only thing I can game on is my desktop, and I couldn't power it on(I can now though ). Erika is on vacation and took my laptop without asking, soo yeahhh(I can lock it remotely lol :]).

-GamerG
I didn't know the United Parcel Service was up for sale.

Made fun of my UPS, he did.

I could really use some power, he said.
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds