Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Leaving for a long while

Leaving for a long while 9 years, 10 months ago #213217

It has been fun playing this server but in 2 weeks im going to start a new page in my life which includes a ton of work and unfortunately i wont be on the server as staff anymore i might pop on every now and again and show up in the forums but as for being responsible for stuff it aint happening. I also want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes i was really drunk today and im 23 for all wondering. Ill keep you all updated on my journey and how crappy real life responsibility is but in like 5 years ill be a millionaire so there is a silver lining to this cloud even though most of you dont even know who i am

tl;dr Im moving to get rich and i wont really be on the server much
  • mexican taco
  • Gold Boarder
  • You're doing it wrong!
im the goodest good taco there ever good was now trust me and stand still

The topic has been locked.

Re: Leaving for a long while 9 years, 10 months ago #213219

While I can not relate to your situation, I've known quite a few people who have been in your shoes, and have some idea of the troubles that come with it. However, it seems like you have a plan, so best of luck with that.

I would like to just take a moment to say thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into the TTT server, even with long absences due to some rough circumstances, you would always find the time to come back and help out. You were a good admin who helped to keep the server under control and enjoyable for server guests, which I'm sure none of us could have asked more of. I didn't want to see you go, but of course everyone moves on at one point or another. Do stop by when you have free time to say hello to everyone, hopefully there will be a few new friendly faces. Safe travels, and thanks again.

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member

Re: Leaving for a long while 9 years, 10 months ago #213225

It's really upsetting to see you go taco, thank you for the greats times I have had with you on TTT you were on of my first friends I had on FP and I'm just pleased you stayed wih us when are old FP friends left because I have had some of my best memories so far of FP with you, you have been a great friend, a great admin and a great guy, I really hope you keep me informed what's happening with your work and life, really hope this job works out for you mate because you really deserve it, I hope you come on the server from time to time because your really funny, plus maybe you can finally come over to Plymouth xD, I'm really going to miss you taco so I would really love it if you can keep in touch.

Your friend, melon
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: Leaving for a long while 9 years, 10 months ago #213227

Sad to see you go even though we never spoke. I hope you achieve your dream. Push as hard as you can to get them. We'll all be here waiting to throw you a welcome back party
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.

Re: Leaving for a long while 9 years, 10 months ago #213265

Goodluck mexican taco, ur always welcome back.
  • Hitmark
  • Fresh Boarder
Ohno

Re: Leaving for a long while 9 years, 10 months ago #213274

Twas a good time playing with you Taco, hope everything works out well, hope to see you on the server again.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Leaving for a long while 9 years, 10 months ago #213285

It's been great Taco. Good luck with where you're going, and hope to see you again.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds