Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: you know what

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213185

Xeratous wrote:
Neutral

Alright your why you sucks... fix that and I would be willing to support this. Your reason as it would fill the void of us not having alot of high ranking staff doesnt make much sense to me seeing as we have 9 people at the rank of admin and higher and only 4 people under the position of admin. So as I view it, we do not have a shortage of high ranking staff.
I personally believe that what was said in this thread should be followed. You have only made one ban request, which I understand with all of the admins and all of them being pretty active that it would be hard to make more, you should probably make more to show that you know what people should be banned for, and so you know what to look out for if you get admin.
Last thing I have to say is about the whole army situation. Now its awesome that you are willing to fight for our country and all you said if yourself that you could be called out randomly at any time. Just throwing all of this out there. I think you are a cool guy and fun to play with, I just sorta had to throw this stuff out here so others can see it since I will most likely not be able to make it to the meeting to say it in person.
ftfy
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocinante.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213186

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Neutral

Alright your why you sucks... fix that and I would be willing to support this. Your reason as it would fill the void of us not having alot of high ranking staff doesnt make much sense to me seeing as we have 9 people at the rank of admin and higher and only 4 people under the position of admin. So as I view it, we do not have a shortage of high ranking staff.
I personally believe that what was said in this thread should be followed. You have only made one ban request, which I understand with all of the admins and all of them being pretty active that it would be hard to make more, you should probably make more to show that you know what people should be banned for, and so you know what to look out for if you get admin.
Last thing I have to say is about the whole army situation. Now its awesome that you are willing to fight for our country and all you said if yourself that you could be called out randomly at any time. Just throwing all of this out there. I think you are a cool guy and fun to play with, I just sorta had to throw this stuff out here so others can see it since I will most likely not be able to make it to the meeting to say it in person.
ftfy

THANK YOU CAUSE IT DIDNT WORK FOR ME!
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213569

Changing to +support

Been really active lately and posting some good ban requests. Keep up the good work Commissar!
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds