Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: you know what

you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213080

Steam Name: |FP| Commissar Ma'Larkey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33871995

Current Position: OP

How long have you had this position: 1-2 month

Why do you deserve a promotion?:Alright then. The reason for this is that there is time I find myself to be alone or with a same rank. If I get promoted I will be able to help with ban request, use console to get player T to hurry up, have a broadcast of what not to do when dead, and this will help me see what the higher staff really wants from the lower rank.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Malarkeylam.
The topic has been locked.

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213081

I may not know you personally nor be a staff member, but I think you need a little more for the Why You? part.
Neutral as of right now.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213090

+supportma'larkey has been with us fir a long time now and he is a great operator.
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213095

Application is shit, title isn't formal, why you is extremely short.
But Larkey is and used to be an amazing admin.

+support
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213122

-Support Abooooos!

But really, +Support. Malarkey is a great staff member and deserves this spot. Good luck ^w^
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by cringe name. Reason: Try copy pasting this ^w^

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213127

+support Definitely deserves it. However, you should write more in that why you section, it's definitely lacking.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213131

I'm gonna stay at neutral on this one to be honest.

Your why you is a bit too lacking. Your only reason is "We need more admins." However, not counting Owners, we have 11 staff, 7 of which are at least admins, and all, under normal circumstances, get on regularly. Not saying that we couldn't use more, but just that it's not like we only have a few who barely play.

Also, just calm it down a tad on the admin chat. There's really no need to use it to just say hello, when you could just wait till the round's over, or say hi to those in spec with you.

Lastly, mind if I ask for an update on what's happening for the army? Last time you got promoted, you pretty much said that you'd be gone for the next two years if memory serves. Of course I'm glad you're back, I'm just curious if you plan on leaving again soon.

Other than that, you're a great guy, who's had powers longer than I have. Good luck, and happy gaming.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213139

+Support he is an active staff member and from what I have seen a good one. He just finished putting out one of his first ban request for an rdming leaver. He is also friendly entertaning and fun to play with.
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213142

Slyther it was 4 month. I complete basic and advance training and as right now I report to my station every weekend once amonth. I can be call to go somewhere randomly that will last less than 2 month at less.

Re: you know what 9 years, 10 months ago #213149

Neutral

Alright your why you sucks... fix that and I would be willing to support this. Your reason as it would fill the void of us not having alot of high ranking staff doesnt make much sense to me seeing as we have 9 people at the rank of admin and higher and only 4 people under the position of admin. So as I view it, we do not have a shortage of high ranking staff.
I personally believe that what was said in this thread

(www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...74789&Itemid=426) (Url thing wasnt working)

thread should be followed. You have only made one ban request, which I understand with all of the admins and all of them being pretty active that it would be hard to make more, you should probably make more to show that you know what people should be banned for, and so you know what to look out for if you get admin.
Last thing I have to say is about the whole army situation. Now its awesome that you are willing to fight for our country and all you said if yourself that you could be called out randomly at any time. Just throwing all of this out there. I think you are a cool guy and fun to play with, I just sorta had to throw this stuff out here so others can see it since I will most likely not be able to make it to the meeting to say it in person.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Xeratous.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds