Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The trusted app to end all apps

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #212970

Neutral. Just watch what you say, and make sure your sprays stay SFW.
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #212971

+support and frozen is a silly willy
click this plz
dontz wowwy bout' itz, tis no spam. just gimme yo soul by clicking on it

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #213764

Gonna be neutral for now. Close to -support but I felt it would be unfair to do that just based off the one issue I have.

Your sexual conversations have gotten to the point where I really don't even want to play when you're on because it makes me so uncomfortable and I just cringe so far. They just get way too out of hand. You go on topics that should never even be discussed to begin with in ANY circumstance. You also said at one point that talking sexual is a part of who you are and if you can't do that then you can't be who you are and that you're just going to leave the server. That really struck me and annoyed me. There are a lot of kids who play on the server and there were a few who had NO IDEA what the hell you are talking about and that scares me. There's a time and place for everything, you just choose to do it in the most inappropriate times. It's fine to joke about that stuff occasionally, but whenever I play with you, it's literally like almost everything you bring up has a sexual connotation to it. Not to mention you judged a certain staff member when they weren't even on by their looks and really said some harsh stuff about them and their dating life that somewhat pissed me off because it was just plain rude and unnecessary. I can understand if you're joking, but there's some stuff you just don't joke about, especially if it's behind their backs and they don't know you're talking about them. You've changed a lot since you were last admin. It was never ever like this when you were staff and actually rare heard you say something sexual, now I've come to expect it from you and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm all for joking about sexual things now and again(considering my damn username is professor titties), but when it's constant, it just gets old and annoying.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocinante.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #213767

So uh... who was the staff member? xD I am going to assume I know who already xD but whateves
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #213771

who was it cuz the only one i talk about like that is xera and i say it to his face joking of course? ima assuming your talking about when pony asked me why xera is a 4 and i was an 8. that whole conversation was just a joke and again its not like xera didnt know so it wasnt really behind his back.

secondly i can try to tone down what i discuss but to clarify most of the things i say arent sexual its when someone makes a sex reference to something i say that i get started and if i piss you off you can always oh i dont know TELL ME THAT I AM. if you messaged me on steam and just talked to me i woulda stopped.....or at least toned it down. ima kinda saddened by the fact after all the time we have played together you thought you couldnt talk to me...seriously me! i have no secrets, i am open to everything, and no sense of shame. So you can tell me anything without me getting offended. Also you could always warn me then gag me.......
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #213773

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Gonna be neutral for now. Close to -support but I felt it would be unfair to do that just based off the one issue I have.

Your sexual conversations have gotten to the point where I really don't even want to play when you're on because it makes me so uncomfortable and I just cringe so far. They just get way too out of hand. You go on topics that should never even be discussed to begin with in ANY circumstance. You also said at one point that talking sexual is a part of who you are and if you can't do that then you can't be who you are and that you're just going to leave the server. That really struck me and annoyed me. There are a lot of kids who play on the server and there were a few who had NO IDEA what the hell you are talking about and that scares me. There's a time and place for everything, you just choose to do it in the most inappropriate times. It's fine to joke about that stuff occasionally, but whenever I play with you, it's literally like almost everything you bring up has a sexual connotation to it. Not to mention you judged a certain staff member when they weren't even on by their looks and really said some harsh stuff about them and their dating life that somewhat pissed me off because it was just plain rude and unnecessary. I can understand if you're joking, but there's some stuff you just don't joke about, especially if it's behind their backs and they don't know you're talking about them. You've changed a lot since you were last admin. It was never ever like this when you were staff and actually rare heard you say something sexual, now I've come to expect it from you and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm all for joking about sexual things now and again(considering my damn username is professor titties), but when it's constant, it just gets old and annoying.

Sounds like quite the internet fake sex addict.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #213780

You were most likely why I changed my name from Gummy but indeed you're a great trusted in the old days SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO +Support
  • btsmotel
  • Expert Boarder
Frozenglory ruined my child hood

Slythers new slut buddy

Re: The trusted app to end all apps 9 years, 10 months ago #214170

cancled due to personal crap - wont be on the server like at all till who knows when, so bye bye
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Frozenglory.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds