Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grimace Ban Req.

Grimace Ban Req. 9 years, 11 months ago #212024

Seriously... Im getting sick of Grimace coming back and REPEATEDLY breaking the rules when no staff is on. Its happened atleast 5 times now and I didn't expect it to be this bad. Now that's its happened atleast 3 times in one game, I just had to make a req... So yeah, If you REALLY think you need the info, then here.
Name: [RH]GrIMaCe

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/GrImAcE18

What rule(s) did the player break?: Mass RDM Via props over a long period of time(Though I have only have one bit of evidence, Im sure other will back me up on this considering how much of an ass he is... As you may be able to see, Collar and Rouge(_XETQUE or whatever it is) who are both regulars were in the game at the time, and ive played with others like Frozen when Grimace broke these rules multiple times and im betting that they will vouch for me... Hell, ive played with staff where he has broken these rules and gotten away with only a warning...)

Evidence + Evidence of Steam ID: As I said, only one screenshot for now, but here it is: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267686166

Thanks. If this gets denied then... Well...
GG Grimace, you live to troll another day.

Grim <3

EDIT: He just joined back, ill see if I can get any more proof.
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by cringe name.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Grimace Ban Req. 9 years, 11 months ago #212025

Please ban him for a week atleast his propkilling and rdming is getting really annoying. He does it every single time he is online as wel. No matter how many times he is told not too.
XERA IS A HUSSY
The following user(s) said Thank You: cringe name

Re: Grimace Ban Req. 9 years, 11 months ago #212026

yes
  • nomnoms
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Grimace Ban Req. 9 years, 11 months ago #212027

Accepted

Grimace will be banned 2 weeks for propkilling. If you have further evidence post it here so I can extend the ban if needed. I'll get his steamID from the logs this time, but please put it in the request next time. You can get his steamID by typing "status" in console or right-clicking his name in the damage logs.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Sypher40.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: Grimace Ban Req. 9 years, 11 months ago #212028

Sypher40 wrote:
Accepted

Grimace will be banned 2 weeks for propkilling. If you have further evidence post it here so I can extend the ban if needed. I'll get his steamID from the logs this time, but please put it in the request next time. You can get his steamID by typing "status" in console or right-clicking his name in the damage logs.

I do. Ill post it when I go off ^w^
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds