Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for ban information

Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211938

Hi friends. It appears that last night, I was banned from the TTT server. Apart from general asshattery and some moderate admin disrespect, I don't think I broke any rules worth a ban. I'd like to know why and how long. I'd also like to apologize to a certain someone who's always been very close to my heart. Apparently I pushed you too far last night. I wasn't quite feeling myself, and for that I am sorry.

Thanks in advance, maybe see you tomorrow, maybe a month, who knows?
The best gift I could think to give you was to set you free.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211940

ill check for you, brb.

banned by Xeratous(?), for Trolling, being an ass to staff & guests
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by GoodGame.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortified_penguin

Re: Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211941

I was not the banning admin, but I will say there were multiple people who didn't exactly enjoy their time with you, and this wasn't the first time. Ever since you resigned, every time you've visited the server I've seen and heard of similar behavior, and last night was a bit too much. I'll be honest, judging by how many times last night alone you said that the server and all of it's guests suck, I'm a bit surprised you want to make a return.

As for the details, you were banned by Xeratous permanently for "Trolling, being an ass to the server, staff and server guests". If you want an unban, you'd need to talk to him, though to be honest, your chances aren't exactly looking good for now.

PS - I'm sorry if this isn't the best wording, I'm pretty tired right now.

Edit - Damnit Gamer, I wanted to feel special.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoodGame

Re: Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211942

Slyther wrote:
I was not the banning admin, but I will say there were multiple people who didn't exactly enjoy their time with you, and this wasn't the first time. Ever since you resigned, every time you've visited the server I've seen and heard of similar behavior, and last night was a bit too much. I'll be honest, judging by how many times last night alone you said that the server and all of it's guests suck, I'm a bit surprised you want to make a return.

As for the details, you were banned by Xeratous permanently for "Trolling, being an ass to the server, staff and server guests". If you want an unban, you'd need to talk to him, though to be honest, your chances aren't exactly looking good for now.

PS - I'm sorry if this isn't the best wording, I'm pretty tired right now.

Edit - Damnit Gamer, I wanted to feel special.

Neat.

I'll talk to him if I see him around. You can lock this thread now.
The best gift I could think to give you was to set you free.

Re: Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211947

Permanent for disrespect, seems like the admin should've gotten off himself if they can't even handle a little disrespect. Sure what you did is wrong, but a kick or a ban for a few days would owrk just fine.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211953

Slappy wrote:
Permanent for disrespect, seems like the admin should've gotten off himself if they can't even handle a little disrespect. Sure what you did is wrong, but a kick or a ban for a few days would owrk just fine.

Slappy I, like most staff, handle the disrespect towards us pretty well. It's when it is focused on the people who play on our server and when it causes people to leave that it causes a problem. I don't know why former staff seem to think that they are above the rules or that they can just come back onto the server and be a complete asshole and expect to not be punished. So Mort, I will lower the ban to 2 weeks. If I get another complaint about how you have been acting I will reinstate the perma ban.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211954

Slappy wrote:

You were not there, mortified wasn't singling anyone out, he was being an ass to everyone on the server, not just admins. Just because Slyther had to ban you for harassing him, doesn'the mean you should jump down everyone's throughts when they ban for disrespect.

Rule 3 Of FP's TTT server: "Do not troll/abuse other players."
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: Looking for ban information 9 years, 11 months ago #211956

I'm just gonna say three things.

1 - This is Xera we're talking about, who is one of the calmest and forgiving guys I know. When he gets pushed far enough to this, you should know it's bad.

2 - I said it's been an ongoing problem. Do you honestly believe a kick would solve it, especially when it got to a point where he was RDM'ed just to get him to be quiet?

3 - In the staff banning guidelines, it says this
Trolling – At admin’s digression. Typically longer ban lengths are preferred, for the individual clearly shows they have no care for the server or rules as is.

As I said before it was obvious mort didn't care for the server and it's players at all, and it's up to the online admin to handle it his way.

Just because you're still butthurt because of what happened 8 months ago, even though I got permission first and you still ended up unbanned, doesn't mean you need to argue with everything we do.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds