Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Request |FP| Turtle

Re: Ban Request |FP| Turtle 9 years, 12 months ago #210998

Xeratous wrote:
Sypher40 wrote:
Denied

This is not evidence. There is no evidence of the users steamID, nor is there evidence of the actual RDM. Take pictures, pasting in the logs can be easily faked, and as such I don't take it as evidence.

Here: How to post evidence.

However, if Gamer can post some relevant pictures then I'll overturn this.

Oooooooor you could go check it yourself wasn't that one of the major points of getting this new RDM report thing? Gamer provided the time and place of the incident so jump on real quick and check instead of straight up denying it. I would go check myself but I am at work :/ and work is really lame.

I would, but I'm finishing up school before leaving for class. I denied it based upon Grim's request, not anything else. Anyways, thanks for checking Prof and getting that done.

Grim, in the future you might want to check out that thread I linked (also bumped it so it's visible on the forums again.), it basically shows how to gather evidence for all of the ban worthy stuff.

LOCK PLEASE
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 9 years, 12 months ago by Sypher40.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds