Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: i might have to go for a bit

i might have to go for a bit 10 years ago #210684

As some of you might know I haven't been very active the main reason is that i have been going to the gym and training for going to north Dakota. There are many oil field jobs that pay 100k+ a year out there are they severely need workers and i am currently jobless and my last job paid 15k a year so im getting ahead in life. Sadly this means i might be offline for quite some time starting at the end of june. Hopefully i will get placed in a man camp or other accommodation where i have internet if not i will still be on the forums via my cell phone but till then ill try to be on as much as i can unless my internet is sucking. Also if you read this and want to come out to north dokota as well just know that it get to -40 and the hours are very long like 100 hours a week

tldr; im leaving in end june to suffer in the oilfields and make money sorry if you dont see me for a while
  • mexican taco
  • Gold Boarder
  • You're doing it wrong!
im the goodest good taco there ever good was now trust me and stand still

The topic has been locked.

Re: i might have to go for a bit 10 years ago #210689

I'm really going to miss you while your away, your a really great friend so try to come on the server when you can, i hope you get a new internet connection fast.

Good luck with your new job.

Your friend, melon
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: i might have to go for a bit 10 years ago #210692

Yeah Taco its been fun and all and jump on whenever cause you are pretty awesome. Also be safe, them oil field jobs are pretty dangerous.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: i might have to go for a bit 10 years ago #210771

Its okay taco, I understand. Good luck with your travel and job . If you can, hop on the server from time to time, you are fun to play with.

-GamerG
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic

Re: i might have to go for a bit 10 years ago #210774

Now, I'm going to sound like a huge asshole here and that is really, really not my intention at all. No one is going to play Devil's Advocate, so I'm going to. This is not a post flaming you either telling you you should be demoted and yada yada yada. Anyways... To the point of this post...

Now, you've been posting for the past month or so saying you'd leave and that you'd be back and that you have to leave going back and forth. If you know you can't play, then simply resign. I understand you're having personal issues and I'm not discrediting them nor am I saying that TTT is more important. I'm simply suggesting that if you know you are not able to play, then you should just resign. This has been going on for many months now and if you've known you can't play then I don't know why you don't resign.

You've only had around 4 hours for the past month even after saying two weeks ago you were going to try to come back on.

Now I know it says you'd be leaving in the end of june, so I don't really know what it'll be like before then. But if your activity is going to be the same as it is now until then, then you'd be better off by just resigning.

Again, please don't flame me for this and say I'm an uncaring asshole. I'm just trying to get this out there since no one else will say it. We all have life problems, we just need to try to work around them and if it gets to much, we can't kid ourselves and try to manage both if we can't.

Anyways, good luck with the job and I hope it works out for ya.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Rocinante.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds