Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am resigning

I am resigning 10 years ago #210426

Dear FP TTT players,
I have finally chosen to resign because not only have I been extremely inactive, but also staff members have pointed this out to me. While being Trusted I didn't really do anything for the server. Although when I was active I enjoyed playing with everyone. I guess this means I can't suck Xeratous off anymore. I will come on every once in awhile, my resignation doesn't mean I will never play TTT anymore. I will also try to make suggestions to help the TTT server. I still like all of the staff on TTT, but I am not active enough to fill my roles as trusted, and even when I did get on I didn't have to do anything(there were almost always staff members on when I was on).
-Whale
  • Whale
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210427

+support

But nah seriously you are a cool guy and fun to play with whenever you were active. Hope to see you on sometimes <3
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210431

You were already demoted back in March with a handful of other staff for lack of activity when the server was still alive. It's coming back now so if you wish to get more active in the summer and reapply that's totally up to you, if not all good. See ya on the server!

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210438

Pony wrote:
You were already demoted back in March with a handful of other staff for lack of activity when the server was still alive. It's coming back now so if you wish to get more active in the summer and reapply that's totally up to you, if not all good. See ya on the server!

--->Pony
lol
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210439

Pony wrote:

--->Pony

There problem here is while he has been demoted, Whale and a couple others still have their powers on TTT.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Slyther, Xeratous

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210447

Sypher40 wrote:
Pony wrote:

--->Pony

There problem here is while he has been demoted, Whale and a couple others still have their powers on TTT.

That is because we only have one active staff who has access to the command, and even he's pretty busy. I still think Xera and I, two of the highest ranks and most active staff, should have access to it as well. This would have been taken care of in March if we did. I understand why we don't, but none of that would happen, and it really does come down to whether or not the two of us can be trusted.

Anyways, I understand it takes a lot to resign, so you have my respect, and I hope to still see you around from time to time.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210448

I was have been thinking about resigning for awhile. I was told I was being demoted though. Why not resign?
  • Whale
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210449

Whale wrote:
I was have been thinking about resigning for awhile. I was told I was being demoted though. Why not resign?
"I WON'T LET YOU DEMOTE ME BECAUSE I RESIGN! MWUAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT NOOBS!"

Anyways, sad to see you go Whale. Hope I still see you on the server often!
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: I am resigning 10 years ago #210453

Hope you come on the server from time to time
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
  • Page: