Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Melons super admin app

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #210514

Due to your activity(not just you, everybody's really) I think it is too early. ~Neutral(Forums broken, and the only color code I know is pink )

GL and HF

-GamerG
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by GoodGame. Reason: Hurry up Steam, I want to play FlatOut.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Melon jack uk

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #210515

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Okay, I just went through the entire ban list while I was bored and dead and I went through EVERY SINGLE ONE. I ordered them alphabetically based off name and not one. single. ban. was from Melon Jack. What does this show me? You rarely ever use your powers.

If you're going to be Super Admin, you need to use your powers.

Granted, there could've been times where you've banned people temporarily and they were unbanned but I'd still expect at least ONE perma ban but there were ZERO. Use your powers.

I can explain, a lot of the bans that I did we're not permanent, however I did have like 6 or 7 perma bans but for some reason they were removed, plus since I have got admin again not many people have broken rules.

I hope this clears it up
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #210566

Melon jack uk wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Okay, I just went through the entire ban list while I was bored and dead and I went through EVERY SINGLE ONE. I ordered them alphabetically based off name and not one. single. ban. was from Melon Jack. What does this show me? You rarely ever use your powers.

Granted, there could've been times where you've banned people temporarily and they were unbanned but I'd still expect at least ONE perma ban but there were ZERO. Use your powers.

I can explain, a lot of the bans that I did we're not permanent, however I did have like 6 or 7 perma bans but for some reason they were removed, plus since I have got admin again not many people have broken rules.

I hope this clears it up
Fair enough, but again, I'd still expect at least one ban in between now and then. The ban list was cleared months ago. You got admin again before then, I'd expect you to at least have ONE.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #210695

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Melon jack uk wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:

I hope this clears it up
Fair enough, but again, I'd still expect at least one ban in between now and then. The ban list was cleared months ago. You got admin again before then, I'd expect you to at least have ONE.

However, Melon isnt like me... When I play I would be playing with tons of people with a ton of admins and stuff on, and it would be around 1-3 AM in the morning... Ive never seen Jack do this because I don't need a body clock or sleeping time Also, He could have been playing with other admins, (And most likely was) Who banned the players him/herself. My final point is that ive SEEN Melon ban someone. So...
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by cringe name. Reason: Ohai, can help but notice you reading this. Well, my answer to this question is simple. However, here is the braveheart script first. "BRAVEHEART" Owww..... It didnt work. I mispelled.

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #211275

I have now got quite a few bans done including some perma bans.

Plus I have gotten a lot more active this week: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7Cmelon...lyplayers.com:27017/
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #211280

It's more about the quality than the quantity. Great, you banned a few guys. All that really shows is that you're doing what you should as an admin. It doesn't quite show everyone that you excel and deserve to be promoted yet though, and that's the problem. You shouldn't just expect to be promoted to the highest rank simply because you're doing the basics of your job. Especially after only having it for a few weeks.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Melon jack uk, Xeratous

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #212164

He is a good potatoe, you should give him superadminge for the lulz

Pluz Zupport

Also like the one day i went on TTT he seemed quite professional in his ways, so ye.
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Rory The Dinosaur.

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #212165

Rory The Dinosaur wrote:
He is a good potatoe, you should give him superadminge for the lulz

Pluz Zupport

Also like the one day i went on RP he seemed quite professional in his ways, so ye.

Iv never been on RP xD
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Melon jack uk.

Re: Melons super admin app 9 years, 11 months ago #212166

Ha, I meant TTT
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds