Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Come join!

Re: [TTT] Come join! 10 years ago #210228

Well, at least you can try to come on soon Gamer!

Also, feel free to join. It's just a few of us on at the moment, so let's have some fun.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [TTT] Come join! 10 years ago #210230

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
I would but avast, I require to study for a speech final for tomorrow, speaking of which I better get back to the grinder.
I think the word you meant to use was alas

I wanted to come on today but had a paper to write. Probz be on this weekend, but IDK fo' sure yet.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: [TTT] Come join! 10 years ago #210240

GoodGame wrote:
GoodGame wrote:
I cant tonight. I am working on my last final and should be done with all of my work by 5:00 tomorrow.

Xera I see you on Kakariko, make it rain for me. <3

-GamerG

Went to start my computer annnnd my UPS died. The earliest I will be on will be tomorrow night, however I could be on as late as monday. I'm going to the computer store, so I might buy some upgrades since i'll have the chance.

See you guys soon <3

-GamerG

Bought a new UPS tonight, but it could be a steaming pile of crap(Never too sure about CyberPower). I picked up some other goodies, but the only thing exciting is my new Thermaltake Bigwater 760 Pro.

Slyther wrote:

Also, feel free to join. It's just a few of us on at the moment, so let's have some fun.

I would have played but the only thing I can game on is my desktop, and I couldn't power it on(I can now though ). Erika is on vacation and took my laptop without asking, soo yeahhh(I can lock it remotely lol :]).

-GamerG
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic

Re: [TTT] Come join! 10 years ago #210263

GoodGame wrote:
GoodGame wrote:
GoodGame wrote:
I cant tonight. I am working on my last final and should be done with all of my work by 5:00 tomorrow.

Xera I see you on Kakariko, make it rain for me. <3

-GamerG

Went to start my computer annnnd my UPS died. The earliest I will be on will be tomorrow night, however I could be on as late as monday. I'm going to the computer store, so I might buy some upgrades since i'll have the chance.

See you guys soon <3

-GamerG

Bought a new UPS tonight, but it could be a steaming pile of crap(Never too sure about CyberPower). I picked up some other goodies, but the only thing exciting is my new Thermaltake Bigwater 760 Pro.

Slyther wrote:

I would have played but the only thing I can game on is my desktop, and I couldn't power it on(I can now though ). Erika is on vacation and took my laptop without asking, soo yeahhh(I can lock it remotely lol :]).

-GamerG
I didn't know the United Parcel Service was up for sale.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds