Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Status?

Status? 10 years ago #209337

So what is going on with the server? We have been at a standstill for the past few weeks. When is the meeting going to happen? When is the server going to get some of the fixes we desperately need? Like the shotgun being OP. We have lost like 3 of our most loyal and regular players because that was never fixed. So some sort of information would be really appreciated, before we lose even more regulars or even staff members.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The topic has been locked.

Re: Status? 10 years ago #209338

What needs to be reduced, the damage or rate of fire?
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Status? 10 years ago #209339

The spread. The pellets are literally so compacted when shot that you can practically shotgun snipe. Maybe a slight debuf in dmg as well, but the spread is the main problem.

Also, just sayin. With the server being forced back to vanilla, a meeting would be nice so we could get together and actually decide officially where to go from here.

As for the server itself, school is winding down into that testing and final project period, so probably going to see it fairly slow for the next few weeks.

On a similar note, might as well throw in that I know I have a major test next week that I REALLY need to focus on, as well as having multiple projects to work on gradually so I don't end up doing 3 weeks worth of work in 3 nights. That on top of personal issues, I won't really be on much until late May.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Melon jack uk

Re: Status? 10 years ago #209340

A meeting would be really nice, hopefully on a weekend where I am not out of town this time. Yea, and with school and stuff the server has been pretty dead whenever I have tried to see if anyone was on. Also, every time I do get on, the server is extremely laggy which is just my luck (not gonna call it ddos but yknow...).

and on the note of school...I didnt want to make my own post about inactivity so I will just put this here. I have 4 weeks left at the end of this week, so I am trying to finish the year strong and stay on top of my grades for once this term (plus I have this really dumb project thing for every single one of my classes cause my school is stupid). Also, my friends and I have started up our own little baseball league and I have been at practices every single afternoon the past 2 days and will be at least 3 more days this week. So on top of school, baseball, server lag, overall lack of players, and I will admit ARMA 3, I will be fairly inactive till June 5th. I will still try to hop on every now and again when I see people on
  • JessePinkman
  • Gold Boarder
  • Investigate 3/11
Former FP TTT Admin

Re: Status? 10 years ago #209344

Slyther wrote:
The spread. The pellets are literally so compacted when shot that you can practically shotgun snipe. Maybe a slight debuf in dmg as well, but the spread is the main problem.

Also, just sayin. With the server being forced back to vanilla, a meeting would be nice so we could get together and actually decide officially where to go from here.

As for the server itself, school is winding down into that testing and final project period, so probably going to see it fairly slow for the next few weeks.

On a similar note, might as well throw in that I know I have a major test next week that I REALLY need to focus on, as well as having multiple projects to work on gradually so I don't end up doing 3 weeks worth of work in 3 nights. That on top of personal issues, I won't really be on much until late May.
You actually can shotgun snipe.

I was killed with a shotgun all the way across the map on kakariko village.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Status? 10 years ago #209346

I changed it, not sure if it's too much or needs more.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

The following user(s) said Thank You: Melon jack uk, Slyther, Xeratous
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds