Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Frozenglory Trusted app

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207794

anything i put here probably will start a flame war and be discarded but im going to say -support
number one you try to take stuff way to seriously and you want slays for no reason you try to rule with an iron fist if you get off your high horse and stop thinking you are holier than thou i would say support this app

but for some good stuff too frozen has been here forever and he used to be really chill if i see the frozen from a while back the one who took TTT for what it is a GAME then i would say super yes
  • mexican taco
  • Gold Boarder
  • You're doing it wrong!
im the goodest good taco there ever good was now trust me and stand still

The topic has been locked.

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207796

With the past experience of being an admin, Frozen knows the rules and functions given as staff. His recent activity has been good as well, as almost every time I check GameTracker I see him on. The only thing I am on the fence about is how he enforces rules. While he does enforce the rules(which is a good thing), he can be a little strict with them. This isn't necessarily bad, but it can deter those wanting to have a fun time.
For now, I will be neutral, but that's only because I want to think about it more(and observe more in game). Pretty much +Support now.

Edit: Thought of a question: Do you have and will you use a mic?
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by GoodGame. Reason: No

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207798

+support to be honest I thought he was staff. one thing you need to fix is to stop demanding a ban or slay as soon as it happen on admin chat and also take a breather on what to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207835

to clarify never in my time as staff did i ever punish for first offense i always give a warning then if they do it again i punish. Also the rules that i plan to enforce are mic spam mostly as alot of the staff sit back and let it blatantly go on
1.people should never overuse there mics (andrew)
2.no voice changers (smegal which he wasnt punished for it till i ask for him to be)

i get being strict can be off putting and yes i am ok with the occasional joke but throwing incens at a crowd of people, mic spamming, or inciting rdm is not a joke its being a minge and that deserves a warning then if they do it again swift punishment.

i was always considered a buzz kill for stopping things like singing in a mic which i had done once or twice but when they do it constantly is a problem. Again i am fine with a joke but lately the jokes have been to frequent and a little inciting rdm, but i will take all things said into consideration. I have tried to not be so strict in the past and it just dosnt work for me its who i am i will always warn then punish repeat offenders. Oh and i know i sometimes harass staff sometimes as a joke and other times because something dosnt happen for a few rounds that should of like a ban or a gag. Finally i would say i have a huge problem with people useing hate speech like the n word and the bundle of sticks word that gets past wayy to often and is sometimes used by staff. I do apologize if you think you weren't welcome but i again ask you this why cant you have fun and follow the rules?????

oh i almost forgot i do appreciate honesty and i do like criticism as it done in constructive manners like this it helps people grow so much love my brothers and one or two sisters =)
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Frozenglory.

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207859

oh and i just saw your question yes i do use a mic my old one broke and the new one will be here this Saturday
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207865

+support

Already has hax 2 know when im T somehow and is shotgun sniper

(I cant be asked to say why he deserves it, as I think its quite obvious even from only reading the first or second page... Yeah, im tired from playing until 6AM 3 days in a row, ok?) (Also, I blame everyone I played with for that. Totally not my fault. Never. :3)

<3 and also stop being a good T. It hurts :_c

Grim.
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by cringe name.

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207868

I'm gonna keep it neutral for now I have mixed feelings for you as much as you do on me I have spoken to you when you were on late night before telling me to shut my trap and or be quiet I'm confused on that factor you could have just muted me via tab.

As much as I can't play on my PC and or come on but I see lots of people saying about the strictness sometimes of you I say strictness isn't as fun for players but if someone rdms I can see strictness or a punishment needs to take place. But micspam in my case is fine for a few seconds if its upon mintues or longer I would mute the player doing it. Just suggestions.
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by dgm.

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207876

Doge Master wrote:
I'm gonna keep it neutral for now I have mixed feelings for you as much as you do on me I have spoken to you when you were on late night before telling me to shut my trap and or be quiet I'm confused on that factor you could have just muted me via tab.

As much as I can't play on my PC and or come on but I see lots of people saying about the strictness sometimes of you I say strictness isn't as fun for players but if someone rdms I can see strictness or a punishment needs to take place. But micspam in my case is fine for a few seconds if its upon mintues or longer I would mute the player doing it. Just suggestions.

if i mute u i might miss a callout its not hard to follow the rules theres no need to mic spam
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207884

Frozenglory wrote:
Doge Master wrote:

if i mute u i might miss a callout its not hard to follow the rules theres no need to mic spam
I'd never use my mic for a call out I usually would have used my bind.
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: Frozenglory Trusted app 10 years, 1 month ago #207906

+Support he has a mullet
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP