Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kinda getting fed up with this

Kinda getting fed up with this 11 years, 9 months ago #103596

Alright, so...
I am kinda getting less and less in the mood to play TTT for the following reason:
1. 90 Million Inno rounds before a single T round.
simply, and utterly, boring as hell. the only thing making it even better is some trigger happy fool who decides to shoot at me out of the blue, ultimately ruining my karma.
2. finally getting a T round for once, but foolish T buddies who die in the first 20% of the game.
within 2 minutes, i find myself up against 15 other people, not exactly good chances of winning. whats even worse though, is when youre ALONE with an INNO AND A T BUDDY and he just watches and doesnt do crap to help.
3. Shots randomly dont feel like registering.
Kinda similar to #2. getting a T round for once, shooting a guy in the head not ONCE but TWICE, and he doesnt take damage, ultimately even killing me. that is a huge buzz kill,and i have no idea why it even happens in the first place.
4. Fail Detectives.
yup, fail detectives. I just love it when i call them to a buddy with about 56 seconds of evidence, and it ends up running out because they have no idea what the hell they are doing. I would much prefer it if Detective was actually disabled by default for those kinda people.
5. RDMers.
I dont think much has to be said about those, we all know these lovely fellas.
6. People who have the attention span of a toddler playing peekaboo
so,i have a keybind to callout Traitors, and i hit it about 8 freaking times, yet, no one pays attention to it, and said traitor actually wins the round. thats just complete bullcrap. whats even worse though, is when i call someone out AND kill him, but some trigger happy butt munch kills me before i can ID the body, because he obviously didnt pay attention to the call out.
EDIT:
7. No New Maps or Detective/Traitor Items, resulting in only like 6 maps being played, ever.
while having to wait 10 whole minutes if you happen to die at the beginning of a round is quite horribly, actually spending those 10 minutes on the same few maps that ever really happen to be voted and played on is even worse. especially if the Ts dont do anything and let the time run out. While I do understand that meetings are necessary to discuss promotions and such, i dont quite know why the same applies on something like maps which would add some diversity to the game and thus make it more fun. of course, the items are another thing because they are a threat to balance between Detectives, Terrorists and Innocents. But since the meetings are now going to be every 2 months instead of 1, this is soon going to turn into a bit of a snore fest when it comes to adding new stuff.
8. Rounds are too long at 10 minutes.
pretty much what pidgey already said below; shorten the regular round time and add haste mode. It happens way too often that traitors decide to not do anything and let the time run out, which only makes it more boring than it already is when youre playing your 20th round in a row as Inno.
this is all for now, but i prolly might add more if something comes to mind.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Kinda getting fed up with this 11 years, 9 months ago #103598

Ralph, your going to learn to have to play with these things, sadly. Admins nor players can fix this. All of which listed above cant be helped by other than the player him/herself. Sorry bud.

The best we can do is flame the non playing douchers out of th game, and support and baby the ones who play correctly.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Kinda getting fed up with this 11 years, 9 months ago #103636

90 Million Inno rounds before a single T round.

Thats why i didn't like TTT, or else i would be playing it alot more.
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
ت

Re: Kinda getting fed up with this 11 years, 9 months ago #103637

The whole never getting T thing is the entire reason I started to stop playing slowly.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OMGUGUYSRFAG0TZ

Re: Kinda getting fed up with this 11 years, 9 months ago #103678

I honestly say to myself

TTT will never get boring. I love being innocent cause I have to stay watching my ass,

I love having retarded team-mates so aftermatch I can show them off infront of everyone.

I love the game.
  • Mike Raza
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Kinda getting fed up with this 11 years, 9 months ago #103971

i bet i could code something that counts your inno rounds and increases your chance of being t until you are t! but sadly i cant code :/
  • rye10516
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Kinda getting fed up with this 11 years, 9 months ago #103975

WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY HEALTH STATION RALPH
  • DeeRax
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds