• Page:

TOPIC: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application

AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103462

Steam Name: |FP| AversiveSphinx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29522540

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/AversiveSphinx

I am From: Canada

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes

Time spent on the server: I have no idea to be honest. I would say around 100 to 150 hours on TTT (GameTracker says 40 for some reason). 300+ on the roleplay.

Time spent in FP: Been on friendlyplayers for about a year and a half, but joined forums/group about a month ago.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes.

Why You?: I've been feeling like the TTT server is a better place for me than the roleplay server. I'm not blaming anyone but the player base is a big difference between the two branches. Altough I did have some of that bad language stuff happen in the past on the RP server, I have been working on the matter and am very certain it's been solved.

Back on the subject, i've really been interested towards the TTT server during the previous two months or so, I simply like the way the community behaves on that server. Even though we have some very good trusted, operators etc watching over the TTT server, it does happen that we get mass RDMers in times that we have no staff online. I mostly play when pidgey is on during night time in EST time zone, but once in a while pidgey is unable / doesn't feel like hopping on TTT.

What else, well I yet have to see myself breaking a rule on TTT, obviously planning on not doing so in the future. I simply love the fact that we, the regulars of the TTT server are like a bunch of friends having a good time all together. Mostly the only actual reason that I want to become a trusted member is to be able to help the community and take care of those who refuse to follow the rules, in times that another higher staff member isn't online. (Well even if there is I will still take action, but my action would be most required in situations that another staff isn't online)

I seriously don't really know what else to say, it's hard for me to think of something else honest to tell you. As required I am a mature person, VERY active, caring, and a fairly good reputation depending from eye to eye.

Well now I'm going to bed, hopefully will get some feedback tomorrow when I wake up.

Also, I know, wall of text. (Aprox 250 words I believe)
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by xDrayken.
The topic has been locked.

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103466

+support

You always know the rules really well, which makes a great member.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103467

Mez Finan wrote:
+support

Eheh thanks, but keep in mind I'm applying for TTT trusted and not RP member
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103468

xDrayken wrote:
Mez Finan wrote:
+support

I know but do want me to take my support back. <3
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103469

Mez Finan wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
Mez Finan wrote:
+support

I know but do want me to take my support back. <3

Of course not ^^ Ok I think I'll stop replying and go to bed now
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103581

+Support
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Artezza.

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103585

From what I seen in the RP server you like to be the instigator of arguments and start a lot of stuff over OOC. That being I don't think that you're fit enough to be an administrator.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103588

i support this!
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103600

MrJ0K3RZ wrote:
From what I seen in the RP server you like to be the instigator of arguments and start a lot of stuff over OOC. That being I don't think that you're fit enough to be an administrator.

True, but you have to understand that most of the time, they're arguments related to certain rules, simply because one will say that I'm uptight about rules and I should let them have fun a little bit. So it gets into an argument that the server is not a place to have fun breaking rules, but have fun roleplaying. It's not very easy when you can't freeze/slay the person, and even harder when a staff isn't responding to a help request.

Also, hence why I'm not asking to be appart of roleplay staff team, the playerbase (such as the rulebreakers) is something I don't very much like, but the TTT player base is more than perfect for a TTT server.

I do appreciate your opinion tough.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by xDrayken.

Re: AversiveSphinx - Trusted Application 11 years, 9 months ago #103601

xDrayken wrote:
MrJ0K3RZ wrote:

True, but you have to understand that most of the time, they're arguments related to certain rules, simply because one will say that I'm uptight about rules and I should let them have fun a little bit. So it gets into an argument that the server is not a place to have fun breaking rules, but have fun roleplaying. It's not very easy when you can't freeze/slay the person, and even harder when a staff isn't responding to a help request.

Also, hence why I'm not asking to be appart of roleplay staff team, the playerbase (such as the rulebreakers) is something I don't very much like, but the TTT player base is more than perfect for a TTT server.

I do appreciate your opinion tough.

That is no excuse for rage outbursts, and someone with that type of attitude isn't fit for staff.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds