(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server

Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 9 months ago #103273

Steam Name: |FP| Darkreaper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21105270

Current Position: Operator

How long have you had this position: 1 Month and 1 Week

Why do you deserve a promotion?: I am active on the server at the moment, I do my best to help out when ever I can. If any members of staff need help I will come on as needed. At the moment I feel that in a morning when not many members of staff are on, the server can be quite chaotic and with only kick and voteban powers it is not very easy to get under control. Also alot of the other staff are still asleep at this time, no offense intended, so I dont often get help in dealing with the rulebreakers. If I had admin, I could sort out the server alot easier and enforce the rules much more. Also sometimes throughout the day the server is quite empty, I normally go on and try to populate it with my friends. This often leads to much more people joining.

Thanks for reading my application.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 9 months ago #103280

You deserve it darkreaper.

+support.

When you do come on, generally you are spending your time dealing with the unfirendly people more than you are playing. Someone that dedicated has earned it.
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Clocket.

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 9 months ago #103282

+support hes friendly Almost whenever i join he is on and laughs :>
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 9 months ago #103308

Darkreaper wrote:
Steam Name: |FP| Darkreaper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21105270

Current Position: Operator

How long have you had this position: 1 Month and 1 Week

Why do you deserve a promotion?: I am active on the server at the moment, I do my best to help out when ever I can. If any members of staff need help I will come on as needed. At the moment I feel that in a morning when not many members of staff are on, the server can be quite chaotic and with only kick and voteban powers it is not very easy to get under control. Also alot of the other staff are still asleep at this time, no offense intended, so I dont often get help in dealing with the rulebreakers. If I had admin, I could sort out the server alot easier and enforce the rules much more. Also sometimes throughout the day the server is quite empty, I normally go on and try to populate it with my friends. This often leads to much more people joining.

Thanks for reading my application.

D00d, liek rite nao

+Support
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 9 months ago #103363

+Support good moderator but would be better admin.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds