Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Misdirects - trusted application

Misdirects - trusted application 11 years, 9 months ago #102988

Steam Name: Misdirects (Sometimes known as "Why not Zoidberg? (V)(;,,(V)" )

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15652194

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/JoscelynV

I am From: Austin, TX

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Formerly admin for "Velocity Gaming" (TTT, Prophunt, Multi-game, Saxton Hale, and vanilla TF2)

Time spent on the server: 1-2 months

Time spent in FP: 0.5 - 1 month on forums. 0 in Steam group

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes, but no more than necessary

Why You?: Observant, calm, degree in Philosophy and a minor in Legal Studies, previous 2 years of admin on multiple server types, consistent karma over 2k
  • Misdirects
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Misdirects - trusted application 11 years, 9 months ago #102993

For the Member of the steam group? question you need to put if you are in the Friendly Players steam group not anyother group, it seems like everyone makes this mistake. For spent on server? question you need to go here: www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.115....ts&Search=Search and edit the ammount of time you have on the server, many people make this mistake too. And you for the Why you? question say what you will do to help the server and how you will use your powers.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Misdirects - trusted application 11 years, 9 months ago #102996

Mechanic wrote:
What im trying to understand why you said you had a degree... that has nothing to do with being trusted in TTT

It means he's not an idiot and would probably use his powers wisely.

This is the steam group you should join, steamcommunity.com/groups/fpmembers

You've spent around 19 hours with the steam name 'Misdirects'. You can search for your other names and playtimes on this website, www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.115....4:27020/top_players/

'Time spent on the server' is asking you how much time you've actually spent playing on the server in hours so I suggest you update that.

I've only seen you a few times recently on the server so I haven't gotten to know you well therefore I'm staying neutral.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by GBrah.

Re: Misdirects - trusted application 11 years, 9 months ago #103007

Thank you all for your comments. I will update my exact server times as soon as this next round ends. As for the final question, the responses to those types of questions can be very general and repetitive. I've read through more than my fair share of apps in my previous clan and always found them derivative. In order to differentiate myself, I chose instead to present myself in a series of short, easily digested character traits that speak for themselves. Finally, as GBrah stated, I included my major/minor as one such testimonial to my character.
Thank you.
  • Misdirects
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Misdirects - trusted application 11 years, 9 months ago #103118

I have never seen you before but I'm not on as much as I used to be
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Misdirects - trusted application 11 years, 9 months ago #103120

Rank 70 Name Misdirects Score 2031 Time Played 21.85 Score/Min 1.55 You should probally wait till you get to 50 hours
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds