Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Awesome TTT Ideas *Read All*

Awesome TTT Ideas *Read All* 11 years, 10 months ago #100982

I think, that there should be ingame achievments... These achievments then lead to perk unlocks, upgrades, or temporary abilities... These achievments can start over at the end of each round or go on permanently.

Second idea: Traitor perk: The ability to set traps. Eg: tripwire, pressure pad/plate, bear traps... These traps can disorientate, blind, or hurt the player.

Third idea: Detective perk: magnifying glasses. Use: use on bodies to find extra information about cause of death. Eg: player ***** and ****** were closest to this person at death, it took 2bullets to kill this player (incase you check peoples guns), (if just found the body few seconds after incapitation) which direction the player came from.

Fourth idea: innocent: if at a certain amount of Karma the innocent would be Special Innocent. Being able to have extra health, ammo, and to be able to (before death) be on ground with a few seconds left to give being able to shoot with a handgun.

Fifth idea: traitor: on some maps, the Traitor scanner (to see if the traitors you) should be able able to be hacked by traitors, giving a false accusation (not taking karma away if killed the person inside), or making the machine blow up... I dont know how much of these traitor scanners there are.

Sixth idea: traitor: a high tech camo suit, which (for a few seconds) if worn use the primary button to turn invisible without moving, or takes the material you're closest to and disguises as that...

Thanks everyone if you actually read the ideas or some of them
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by dedetee. Reason: Fix
The topic has been locked.

Re: Awesome TTT Ideas *Read All* 11 years, 10 months ago #100990

All sound pretty sweet
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Awesome TTT Ideas *Read All* 11 years, 10 months ago #100993

Yeah lol, i made nearly all of them up on the spot, the rest took a few more minutes
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds