Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wrongful Ban?

Wrongful Ban? 11 years, 10 months ago #100790

Steam Name:DMG | Steve Mason
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18359902

What happened: I was playing TTT on ttt_camel_v1 and jose started abusing his powers. According to the FP community he was just promoted to Super Admin, so he has the right to do things he was doing. Seeing how happy he was I understood it and let him continue. After a while it got pretty annoying, he would ignite people no clip himself, and cloak himself. It was impossible to kill him when I was traitor. On my traitor round we killed everyone and Jose was the last one. Jose was noclipped and was cloaked, we were trying to kill him but we couldn't. When he realized he was the last innocent he slayed himself. The following round I told him that you shouldn't have done that. You've had enough time to play around with your powers, and it really ticked me. From there he said that I had auto snaps. Apparently according to him he said that saw me auto snap with a rifle on my traitor round. The funny part was I had no rifle at any of my traitor rounds, and I usually have just a mac10 and a deagle. That's how I roll. Immediately after I was banned, I don't how long I was banned for.

That's my side of the story, I would like to be unbanned. I understand how happy Jose was, and he just wanted to use his powers. But I believe it went a bit to far on this one. Which made me angry towards him. Also I don't have any auto snaps thingy, if you seen me play I don't hack. I headshot people when they are standing still or when there iding bodies. In my opinon that isn't really hard...
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Steve Mason.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Wrongful Ban? 11 years, 10 months ago #100791

You were Snapping on to people enough said. With me no clipping i was only testing the power. I appologized to everyone in the game and then no longer used it. Your ban is remaining.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sneaky

Re: Wrongful Ban? 11 years, 10 months ago #100793

I knew you'd post about this.
I don't know whether or not it was a fair ban or not, I never spec'd you, So I'm not sure if you were using an "auto-snap"
Giving an Instant Permanent ban was a bit harsh though.
  • Nosa
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Wrongful Ban? 11 years, 10 months ago #100794

A perm ban for Hacking. Thats what a higher up told me to do for these players.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Wrongful Ban? 11 years, 10 months ago #100795

Jose Foster wrote:
You were Snapping on to people enough said. With me no clipping i was only testing the power. I appologized to everyone in the game and then no longer used it. Your ban is remaining.

I wasn't snapping to people, and I'm positive that I don't hack. I'm pretty sure you were mistaken about me. You should've spectated me further to confirm your guess. I don't hack, and I'll prove that no matter what. If I was a hacker, I would've moved on and "hacked" onto another server. I'm pretty sure you're mistaken that I hack Jose. Cause I don't, believe me on this one, give me another chance. And I'll prove you wrong.

Re: Wrongful Ban? 11 years, 10 months ago #100797

I spectated you for 3 of your traitor rounds.
I watched you snap on every one you killed.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Wrongful Ban? 11 years, 10 months ago #100800

Jose Foster wrote:
I spectated you for 3 of your traitor rounds.
I watched you snap on every one you killed.

Actually I had 2 traitor round that you could've spectated. And in those 2 T rounds I headshotted people who were either Iding bodies or standing still for a few seconds. And in those few seconds I killed them. For the third T round you were noclipped and cloaked while you were the last innocent. If you look back at my kills you should recall all of them being headshot kills since they were either standing still or iding bodies. Or simply me just using an OP gun which is the Mac10, and the mac10 is pretty op. If there's a way to prove myself not a hacker, and get myself unbanned I'm willing to do anything. Since I believe this ban was a simple mistake and I believe I deserve a second chance.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds