TOPIC: |FP| Totally Not Ralph - Promotion Application

|FP| Totally Not Ralph - Promotion Application 11 years, 10 months ago #100027

Steam Name: |FP| Totally Not Ralph

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8054565

Current Position: Trusted

How long have you had this position: about 3 to 4 weeks
96 hours playtime as trusted, close to 200 hours total playtime on the server

Why you deserve a promotion:
I play according to the rules, dont RDM nor do I abuse the Powers I have. I only use them when i really have to, such as slaying people for RDMing or muting/gagging them when they are either spamming or badly badmouthing others, especially staff. I do fine with the Powers i currently have, though it happens every now and then that they are enough for some situations. Its a bit of a tough time to properly stop a Mass Rdmer or Hacker. Sure, i could slay them every round, but a second too late and they could have already killed yet another victim.
Anyways, I believe I am friendly and adult enough to be able to handle a promotion. I dont claim to be perfect, and i admit that it might happen sometimes that misbehaviour slips past me because i either went out of the window for a short while and thus didnt hear the voice chat, or miss something in the chat, because it was badly spammed at the time, but i guess that happens to everyone. However, I can deal with critique and suggestions on how i can improve more.
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: do it niggers

Re: |FP| Totally Not Ralph - Promotion Application 11 years, 10 months ago #100029

+Support Ralph is responsible enough for new powers.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: |FP| Totally Not Ralph - Promotion Application 11 years, 10 months ago #100034

Clocket wrote:
Just to clear up some confusion the how long have you had this position part means time since you got your powers not playtime on the server since you got them.

woops, forgot that. i ll edit it. thanks for pointing it out.

Re: |FP| Totally Not Ralph - Promotion Application 11 years, 10 months ago #100072

+Support.

He is active and we need more admins on this server that can actually enforce rules and get rid of the rule breakers.

Edit: oh and it's more than that he is just active obviously. If I had a problem with him, I would have brought it up. I don't have any problems with him and I haven't noticed any possible instances of admin abuse at this point.
  • grim
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by grim.

Re: |FP| Totally Not Ralph - Promotion Application 11 years, 10 months ago #100103

+Support

For the reasons already stated
  • Zharn
  • Senior Boarder

Re: |FP| Totally Not Ralph - Promotion Application 11 years, 10 months ago #100591

just giving this a slight bump to point out that I updated it and wouldnt mind a little more feedback.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds