Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FP Civ 5 Game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FP Civ 5 Game

FP Civ 5 Game 9 years, 9 months ago #217320

Hello everyone, Im going to try and host another FP civ game this time im going to lay out the requirements, rules and some options to spice up the usually civ experience. If you are interested please post below and pick the game mode you would like to play.(More than one game mode may be selected However we can only do one of the map types).

Requirements:
Civ 5, Gods & Kings, Brave new world, TeamSpeak

Game Types:

Raging Barbarians - the barbarians are set to max difficulty, making early game not as boring and is a great way to start early game alliances and quarrels as the civs have to band together to stop the barbarians from destroying there civs.

Random- random civ selection causing people to play outside of there comfort zone, this will test ones true skill and ability to use there civs bonuses to pull head. Players will not be allowed to say what civ others are to create a sense of mystery. (Players may announce what civ they are)

One City Challenge- All players can only have one city and no one can play as Venice.

Maps

Island- Island map making land and valuable resources scarce, this will cause more animosity as you will often have to fight to secure the resources you want form other players and city states.

West vs East - Team Gamemode where players will split into 2 teams as they fight to take over the other teams land. (Map is divided in the middle by water)

Four Corners- Four player game where each civ gets a corner of the map the middle is water with little islands of resources.

Rules:

No announcing what other people have built, made, or done. The Player who has done the actions can say but others may not. EX. Bob built the Hanging Gardens Julie cant tell the people who have not discovered bob he built it.

No modifying trades - If a player sends you a trade offer that you would like to alter you must deny it then send them the trade you would like (you may talk trades out in TS or chat before resending).

Alliances are allowed, However only one person can win the game, I will announce all participants position at the end of the game your position will be decided on the amounts of points you have and if your alliance won. EX Julie won however Bob was her ally and had less points then Betty but since Julie and Bob had a Alliance Bob would come in secound place.

No Metagame- Talking to people outside of TeamSpeak or In-game chat. There is a pm feature In-Game and you can only use the talking feature of TeamSpeak.

If you break any rules you will be kicked from the game and the civ AI will be set to 1 making your civ an easy target for anyone that wants it. When the winners are announced you will also be called a filthy cheater.

Settings:

Games will be played in quick pace with hybrid turns enabled to try and speed the game up. We will play on the continent map type unless we decide a gamemode that would cause us to change it. No AI civs will be added (Players and City-states Only) in the event a player is kicked there will be a AI controlled civ. We will start with the ancient era, map size and number of city-states will be based off the amount of participants.

- Lerroy The Noob
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian
The respect of those you respect is worth more than the applause of the multitude. - Arnold Glasow

Re: FP Civ 5 Game 9 years, 9 months ago #217322

Dangit I wish I owned the DLC
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
rip signature
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds