Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WildStar Online
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WildStar Online

WildStar Online 10 years ago #210930

I have recently found out about this new MMO Wildstar that is coming out in a week or two and was wondering if anyone else had heard about it or is interested in the game. I played the game a little during the open beta and I must say the game is challenging and reminds me of how difficult WOW was during classic and BC. I think im going to get this game, if anyone wants to play with me I'll be on Pergo its a pvp server as Dominion. I must say the game doesn't look to special but when you have the chance to play it the difficulty creates such a sense of accomplishment which I feel is lacking in most games nowadays and especially in MMOs. If your an older MMO fan like myself I think you should tryout Wildstar. If you have already decided you are getting the game and would like to join the guild im in i'll link the guild site, its a smaller guild but I think it has potential.
Wildstar Site: www.wildstar-online.com/en/
Guild Site: eterniumgaming.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=359872

- Lerroy
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian
The respect of those you respect is worth more than the applause of the multitude. - Arnold Glasow
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Lerroy.

Re: WildStar Online 10 years ago #210932

Looks cool, you gonna do on your famous youtube channel a playthrough on it? Cause I'll watch.

• Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: WildStar Online 10 years ago #210934

I played some of the beta, it's pretty horrible
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds