Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Games to purchase!?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Games to purchase!?

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210510

Arma 3 is amazing,

also Wolfenstein New Order looks good, I even preordered it, which I dont do often..

The only games I preorded in the last few years were Pokemon X/Y And Pokemon Black/White 2. lol

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210511

FlatOut the complete pack is only 7.99 on steam right now. If you are into racing/crashing games they are good. Also Goat simulator if you don't mind wasting 9.99.

-GamerG
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210520

Thanks for the suggestions. Especially senors lol. I'm looking for some good multiplayer games like rust, arma/dayz, and some others that you guys could suggest.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210523

World of warcraft/ Diablo 3 / Wildstar Beta
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210525

If you're not playing Dark Souls 2 and praising the sun, something's wrong.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam-Fisher, Wilfred

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210528

space engineers, sort of like a creative/survival space game. make your own ship with gravity or stations and crash them into meteors and junk and wait for weekly updates (beta). you can host and join servers, hosting is done in the game and it can be a small private 2 player match or a public 16 player match.

nether, a post apocalyptic game in development, perma death, once you die with alot of stuff you wont play it for a few days/months

ill get the stomping land with you for sure just wait up for me! i wasted 10 dollars on paranormal which is a 10 minute game
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210579

DayZ Standalone
  • Amun Ra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
“This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?” (Portal)

“Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!” (Portal 2)

“Hey! Listen!” (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

“Didn’t we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said ‘Goodbye’ and you were like ‘NO WAY!’ and then I was all ‘We pretended we were going to murder you’? That was great." (Portal)

Re: Games to purchase!? 10 years ago #210606

Ive decided to get rust since its not that expensive and a lot of FP players have the game that i would love to play with! Hopeing to see you on to play!
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Games to purchase!? 9 years, 12 months ago #211254

• o0Deidara0o
  • Senior Boarder
“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.”
― Audrey Hepburn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds