Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 4 months ago #197215

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
I know this may be slightly off topic, but how is the Civilization V game anyways?

personally i enjoy it a lot however the base game is a little lacking compared to the previous civs but with the 2 expansions its really good and its on sale often so you can get it for a good price.

- Lerroy
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian
The respect of those you respect is worth more than the applause of the multitude. - Arnold Glasow

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 4 months ago #197238

I will try to start a game tomorrow (the 16th) around 4:00 EST if you want to join message me on steam. If you cannot make it to this game there is always next time.

- Lerroy
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian
The respect of those you respect is worth more than the applause of the multitude. - Arnold Glasow

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 4 months ago #197242

Sypher40 wrote:
Hate you all. Still only have Civ 4.

I have all of them on Steam except 1 and 2

But I can't play with you guys, I'll be playing it with school friends.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 4 months ago #197309

Won't be able to get on for the game till about 3:15-3:30 central time due to some stuff. If you can't wait that long to start then I'll understand. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 4 months ago #197522

The Winner of the first Friendly players civ game is the alliance between Agent Ray Hopkins playing as Japan and Lerroy playing as Russia. The second game has started and we have 1 more slot if you would like to join, the game is vanilla civ.

- Lerroy
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 4 months ago #197534

Lerroy wrote:
The Winner of the first Friendly players civ game is the alliance between Agent Ray Hopkins playing as Japan and Lerroy playing as Russia. The second game has started and we have 1 more slot if you would like to join, the game is vanilla civ.

- Lerroy
You didn't win, I gave all my cities to Ray. >_>
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 2 months ago #202436

Due to the recent steam sale I feel we should try to get another game going for next week, First week of march. I would prefer you to have all the expansions (gods and kings, Brave new world) however we will make exceptions if we have a lot of people without expansions. If you are interested message me on steam or post below.

- Lerroy
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 2 months ago #202439

Lerroy wrote:
Due to the recent steam sale I feel we should try to get another game going for next week, First week of march. I would prefer you to have all the expansions (gods and kings, Brave new world) however we will make exceptions if we have a lot of people without expansions. If you are interested message me on steam or post below.

- Lerroy
BNW sucks doe cause of the BS religion and cultural influences. D:<
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 2 months ago #202440

Skull Kid wrote:
Lerroy wrote:

- Lerroy

Lul you just mad Dash kicked your ass. Culture FTW
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaskedBaron

Re: FriendlyPlayers Civ 5 Group 10 years, 2 months ago #202474

Skull Kid wrote:
Lerroy wrote:

- Lerroy

Personally I like the expansions because it adds new ways to win the game and the more ways to win or prosper the more intense the games are due to people having to constantly be prepared to block the other victories while working toward your own. Not to mention the new culture victory is one of the hardest to get since a civ can easily increase its culture so they can postpone the others victory until you reach your own. I don't know how you can complain about religion because all it does is give people bonuses including those who didn't found it. If your smart u will make a religion others want so the majority of the people have your religion by choice but force works as well.

- Lerroy
  • Lerroy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • #KeepFpChristian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds