Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Garry's New Game: Rust
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Garry's New Game: Rust

Garry's New Game: Rust 10 years, 11 months ago #151897

So, Garry's making a new game. I found this out while checking out the new updates for Garry's Mod. Here's what I found:

Garry's Mod creator Garry Newman is working on another game with a tinge of a creative bent, titled Rust. The multiplayer survival game pits you and your friends against the elements, including hunger, cold, and aggressive enemies.
PC Gamer reports that your activities include finding food to stay energized, making clothes to avoid freezing to death, and constructing shelter out of your own raw materials to protect you from monsters. In other words, it's got a little DayZ and a smattering of Minecraft. The game sports zombies right now, but Newman says those are placeholders and will be replaced by some other kind of NPC, eventually.
The official site has details of how to join the alpha, if you want to get in on the ground floor of this one. Chances are your simulated painful, difficult existence won't be nearly as hilarious as Garry's Mod.

Can't wait to see what it looks like!
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->

Re: Garry's New Game: Rust 10 years, 11 months ago #151898

Sounds interesting.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Garry's New Game: Rust 10 years, 10 months ago #151942

I beta tested this game when it first came out. And no GARRY is not making it. Some of his developers are. You can play it at www.playrust.com ive been playingnsince august of last year. You will need a beta key though but the game is sweet. I have all the weapons and unlocks.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Garry's New Game: Rust 10 years, 10 months ago #151944

Here ya go i got ya a video:

• AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^