Username Password: Remember me

Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor

Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190880

Steam Name with |FP| tag Please !: |FP| ThePilotOfLife

Name of YouTube channel(make it for registered users to see only please):
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Position you want to apply for: Editor(Any rank, I can edit quite well.

Position you have occupied or still occupy in the community(leave blank if not): Member on Serious Roleplay. WAS a trusted on JB(demoted)

Why should we choose you ?(150 words): I have been editing for almost 3 years and built my way up to the way I edit today. The reason I can edit so good is thanks to my editor(Final Cut Pro,SonyVegas 12, e.t.c) because they are so good and easy to use that allow me to add special effects and make a good time for videos for people to watch. Some of my projects include Minecraft Movies, Gmod movies, and FSX movies(Flight Simulator X) I think I could be a great asset to the youtube channel and make the videos actually look nice unlike they currently do.(No offense, theyre really bad.) I will make sure I put as much effort as possible into these videos(As long as I dont get aggrivated but ill try) and make them a fun time for the community to watch. Thanks, Petaahh

Your skill set in video making: I am a very good editor and I believe with my editing skills, I can get good shots of things and put alot of work into my editing. I am currently working on a New Project in which I will start to learn how to use After Effects and start making real life movies. I will begin to post these in the upcoming year.

Show your previous work(If video make it so only registered users only please!):
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by AviatorMaster.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190937

I've seen some of your videos, and a lot of them have intros that are literal spoofs of famous movie intros such as the Universal one. I also recall you said on one of your videos on the forums, is that you BOUGHT that intro from the website. Anyone who can slice bread can put one clip in front of another. Editing is all about creativity and originality, and by buying an intro off the internet, you don't show any of that.

-Support
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190946

BigT5299 wrote:
I've seen some of your videos, and a lot of them have intros that are literal spoofs of famous movie intros such as the Universal one. I also recall you said on one of your videos on the forums, is that you BOUGHT that intro from the website. Anyone who can slice bread can put one clip in front of another. Editing is all about creativity and originality, and by buying an intro off the internet, you don't show any of that.

-Support

Search around Youtube for "Sony Vegas 12 templates" or "Cinema 4D intro templates", you can get intros like those for free lol.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190955

Okay seriously, you guys need to shut the hell up. There's a difference between critiquing in a viable, and constructive way, and doing it just to be an asshole. Seriously, it doesn't make you look cool, just like a dick.

OT: I do agree with some of the things people are saying, while the intros are 'cool', they are obviously not your own work. Even though the videos are your work, the intros are not, and how can we trust that you can create quality intros for videos when you don't even create them yourself! There are a plethora of different programs where you can create your own custom intro, for free.

I'm not saying your work is bad, because it wasn't, and I trust that you can do a good job at editing. But until I see work of your own, that includes intros, then I'll have to be neutral.

I feel that for applications, the people who are reviewing the app, should have some sort of a 'test' for the applicants, to see how they do on it. Such as editing a video they choose, with certain intro/editing criteria, and putting in an intro themselves. IDK, just feel like that would help in the reviewing process.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190961

You were demoted from Jailbreak

You left RP when you were getting demoted

You are just being power hungry.

You have been communtiy banned.

I believe you shouldn't ever have any powers again.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190963

He Gothuuu
  • Ratpoppin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Do you even Bhop bro?
CSGO CASUAL GAMES

Do you know what beats 4 aces? A gun.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Ratpoppin.

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190964

Your video the hidden? Why did you call it a minecraft machinima? As it is clearly not.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190968

Slappy wrote:
Your video the hidden? Why did you call it a minecraft machinima? As it is clearly not.

I dont appreciate the you know what sir. And responding to Proffesor and BigT,
Intros are very hard to animate. I dont want some crappy 2D intro. I want a cool 3D intro people like.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by AviatorMaster.

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190972

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Slappy wrote:

I dont appreciate the you know what sir. And responding to Proffesor and BigT,
Intros are very hard to animate. I dont want some crappy 2D intro. I want a cool 3D intro people like.

All of the people here seem to dislike your stolen stuff.

So why even bother.
  • Rainbowded
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Peter Griffin: Youtube Application- Editor 10 years, 5 months ago #190973

Ratpoppin wrote:

He Gothuuu
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
  • Page: