Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

|FP| BigT5299 - Judge Application - YouTube
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: |FP| BigT5299 - Judge Application - YouTube

|FP| BigT5299 - Judge Application - YouTube 10 years, 5 months ago #190384

Steam Name with |FP| Tag Please!: |FP| BigT5299

Name of YouTube Channel: Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Position you want to apply for: Judge

Position you have occupied or still occupy in the community: Currently, I am an Administrator on FP JailBreak

Why should we choose you?: I believe that I am fit for the Judge position because I am very mature and trusted. I am not afraid to give my honest opinion on something, and I am willing to show what could be improved in a video. My goal is to review the videos strictly following the Judging Guidelines and accept fun, cool videos for everyone of FP to enjoy!

Your skill set in video making: My best skill is editing on iMovie, and I am planning on expanding into more professional editing softwares such as Sony Vegas. (On a scale of 1-10, I would put myself at a 8.7)

Show your previous work:Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks for reading and all feedback is appreciated!
-BigT
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by BigT5299.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ramdomus, Granny

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Judge Application - YouTube 10 years, 5 months ago #190403

Hey Big T! I'm going to have to stay Neutral right now. I've never talked to you, so I have no idea how mature you are. Feel free to add me on steam! [Fp] Granny . I talked to Ram about picking up YouTube again, and I'm pretty sure we are going to start soon! Thanks for applying!
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigT5299

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Judge Application - YouTube 10 years, 5 months ago #190867

Will be considered !

Thanks and Good Luck !
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigT5299

Re: |FP| BigT5299 - Judge Application - YouTube 10 years, 5 months ago #190938

granny wrote:
Hey Big T! I'm going to have to stay Neutral right now. I've never talked to you, so I have no idea how mature you are. Feel free to add me on steam! [Fp] Granny . I talked to Ram about picking up YouTube again, and I'm pretty sure we are going to start soon! Thanks for applying!

Sorry for the late reply, but I do believe some people on the current YouTube team would say I am mature. You can ask Emp for one, he's my boss! (in a sense) and others such as zackz11 who said I seem 'naturally mature.'
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds