Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Staff Application-Youtube (Riz H Golden)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Staff Application-Youtube (Riz H Golden)

Staff Application-Youtube (Riz H Golden) 10 years, 9 months ago #161203

Steam Name with |FP| tag Please !: |FP|Riz

Name of YouTube channel(make it for registered users to see only please):
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Position you want to apply for: Editor/Sound Editor or maybe Designer too. I'm quite good at photoshop and I am now working on an outro
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Position you have occupied or still occupy in the community(leave blank if not):

Why should we choose you ?(150 words): I'm quite experienced in making video's and editing it on myself but the uploading gives me issues so I am interested to edit and make the video's here better. If you guys are wondering what software I am using, it is Sony Vegas Pro 12 Full Version. It makes the video quality to 1080p which is the highest and I can edit in the outro and stuff if needed. I hope you my old skill of editing video's are still in me and I hope for the best

Your skill set in video making: I make video's before but I can't really upload video's as my internet sucks. I did everything myself including the editing, intro and other stuff and I am willing to use my skill on others and help this community On the scale of 1-10, I'll say 7-8.

Show your previous work(If video make it so only registered users only please!): Its not my channel, its my friends and this is the only video that I made in the channel. The other's are my friends video but I edited all of it. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Riz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Riz.

Re: Staff Application-Youtube (Riz H Golden) 10 years, 9 months ago #161236

I don't know about the mod powers, but I need judges and editors. But your app looks great !

Good Luck!
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Staff Application-Youtube (Riz H Golden) 10 years, 9 months ago #161239

ramdomus wrote:
I don't know about the mod powers, but I need judges and editors. But your app looks great !

Good Luck!

Thanks
  • Riz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds