Sneaky-Offical YT Application!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sneaky-Offical YT Application!

Sneaky-Offical YT Application! 10 years, 9 months ago #161147

Steam Name with |FP| tag Please !:

|FP|Sneakyhashbrown profile link steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017009627

Name of YouTube channel(make it for registered users to see only please):
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Position you want to apply for: Judge or person who makes videos for FP ( it depends peter gave me camtasia as a gift and my recording software sucks.)

Position you have occupied or still occupy in the community(leave blank if not): Moderator of FPRP

Why should we choose you ?(150 words): Well when I first heard about an idea about FP youtube I thought i'd like it. i'd always wanted to make youtube videos i taught myself how to edit and how to record videos... me and Psychosis14 used to make youtube videos a lot... he has experience. I'm also waiting for him to apply I've made a couple videos of my own. But the main reason i want to apply is to spread the word about FP to other players in the youtube and gaming universe and to entertain the viewers and members of fp. i really hope you would consider this application it would mean a lot...

Thank you.

Your skill set in video making: in the middle [intermediate]

Show your previous work(If video make it so only registered users only please!): Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

simply that video was made for fun and i have another video i made with gmod which was for a school project. if you would like that video just ask for it
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Sneaky.

Re: Sneaky-Offical YT Application! 10 years, 9 months ago #161149

Beautiful Application. It will gladly be considered ! (once the choosing process is written of course... )

Good Luck !
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sneaky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds