Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Staff positions and Admin Guidelines
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Staff positions and Admin Guidelines

Staff positions and Admin Guidelines 10 years, 9 months ago #161112

Since we are not a server, it's going to be kinda different, Yes!

Positions you can apply for:

Judge

Description: You will be helping me in choosing the videos that will be uploaded on the channel. You will be using the official criteria template to evaluate the videos. Your position consist also to make constructive statements about other peoples video(the one you judge). You are not named this position to insult somebody. Instead try helping him or her in making a new video.

Criteria (for the judges to use):
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Sponsor

Description: This is a very special position. If you want to endorse our channel, it's up to you!

What you need: At least 500+ Subscribers. This is a bit harsh, yes. But I don't think you will be able to help our channel with 2 subscribers.

Sponsored

Description: Very special position. if you are very talented at making videos, this is for you! After getting some of your videos on our channel, you get to apply for this position. This status will help you get more of your videos on our channel faster, since you won't have to apply for your videos to be uploaded anymore. Your videos will be evaluated faster.

Requirements: At least 5 videos uploaded on our channel

Editor / Sound Editor

Description: If you have a talent in video editing or sound editing, please let us know ! We need you. You will be helping people that need help in editing their videos. Also you will save me a lot of trouble !

Designer

Description: We need somebody to design logos and our YouTube page. The help would be appreciated !

So that is pretty much what I thought, If you have any suggestions please let me know !

The current staff team can be seen below this post
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Ramdomus.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Staff Positions 10 years, 9 months ago #161237

Friendly Players YouTube Staff Team

Administrators:

Chuteuk
Arob

Lead Judges:

The EMP

Judges:

Zackz11

Designers:

Zackz11