Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin

Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin 10 years, 10 months ago #154339

I want to code a gamemode or somthing, maybe a admin or somthing cool maybe edit a gamemode, I know a good bit of lua not enough to code a gamemode by my self D;
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin 10 years, 10 months ago #154342

usually when you code, you take 70% of another person's work and wirte the 30% left... Good Luck if you start from scratch ;P
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin 10 years, 10 months ago #154344

I only know VB and GML at the moment. I'll be learning Java and C# this year. I've done a few tutorials with Lua and it looks relatively similar to GML, with the dynamic variables and junk; but I'm still new to it and need to learn more of the syntax.

I've seen a few links for making game modes in the official Gmod wiki. You might wanna give them a look if you haven't already.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin 10 years, 10 months ago #154345

JayHawk wrote:
I only know VB and GML at the moment. I'll be learning Java and C# this year. I've done a few tutorials with Lua and it looks relatively similar to GML, with the dynamic variables and junk; but I'm still new to it and need to learn more of the syntax.

I've seen a few links for making game modes in the official Gmod wiki. You might wanna give them a look if you haven't already.
Wanna code a kick ass darkrp ? ;3 it will teach you so much, thats how i learned, like 2 years ago i got a server and just started coding didnt know jackshit the internet is a wonderful place yenno lol
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin 10 years, 10 months ago #154352

Name your gamemode WhipRP, If your adding jobs make sure to make a hobo job with this bugbait swep made by me: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138046862
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin 10 years, 10 months ago #154360

Krieged wrote:
Name your gamemode WhipRP, If your adding jobs make sure to make a hobo job with this bugbait swep made by me: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138046862
okay, I made a kick ass darkrp just I need a better HUD D:
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Anyone want to code a gamemode with meh or somthin 10 years, 10 months ago #154365

whipbone wrote:
JayHawk wrote:

Wanna code a kick ass darkrp ? ;3 it will teach you so much, thats how i learned, like 2 years ago i got a server and just started coding didnt know jackshit the internet is a wonderful place yenno lol

I taught myself GML in the 6th grade with the internets.
But I'm not much of a DarkRP player, I prefer PERP. And it'd be a good idea to continue looking through the LUA syntax before I delve into coding for Gmod.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds