Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Friendly Players Minecraft Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Friendly Players Minecraft Server Suggestions

Friendly Players Minecraft Server Suggestions 12 years ago #84990

I would like the Friendly Players Minecraft Server to become more popular usually the maximum players are 5 at the most so far so I would like you to share some suggestions that could help improve the server
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The following user(s) said Thank You: minecrafter2000

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft Server Suggestions 12 years ago #85006

a way to sell cats and dogs
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft Server Suggestions 12 years ago #85027

I will be adding a lot of new things on the server soon. I will be making a "Apply for Powers" topic soon as well, because I know a lot of people would like to be staff.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft Server Suggestions 12 years ago #85038

I run my own successful minecraft server.

I can tell you now that adding 'new things' won't get new people on your server.

You really need to look at your rules and how you can implement them. If you will have the rule that no griefing is allowed, and you want to be a popular server then you need to look at plugins that you can give to everyone that joins the ability to prevent Griefing. Worldguarding their bases simply won't do.

In terms of recruitment, check out Planetminecraft.com if you aren't already aware of it. One decent upload on it every 24 hours can see 30/50 new people join.

One of the good plugins to prevent griefing would be the towny plugin, however it is quite complicated, especially for the younger people who play.

dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/towny-advanced/

Also, Block protection is nice, i installed this mod before on my server, and well i did enjoy it. However being a Factions Griefing server, well.. it didn't come in handy.

dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/preciousstones/

One thing you need to work on, that i have very much noticed is the spawn area. If people log into a shit looking spawn people won't stick around. If your spawn is too big, people won't stick around. I've gone for a pretty small spawn allowing people easy access to get in and out, it includes everything needed. I would suggest you maybe invest in making a new, smaller spawn. Smaller is sometimes better than bigger

Anyway, If you guys need help with anything, I wouldn't mind chipping in a hand. 9 months of experience doesn't count for nothing, i hope
  • Kyarace
  • Senior Boarder
PSN: Kyarace
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Steam: Kyarace

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft Server Suggestions 12 years ago #85051

Heres a way to get it popular... Give me the IP. I will give it to my friends who go to school with me who are huge minecraft fans. If you have good enough plugins, etc I'm sure they will be on 24/7. I had to shut down MY minecraft server because the same people kept asking me to turn it on!
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds