Username Password: Remember me

[MC]JBirksy's Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [MC]JBirksy's Application

[MC]JBirksy's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230780

Minecraft Username:JBirksy
How long have you played on the server?:5 hours
How long have you been in Friendly Players?:I havent been in FP but i have been in zarp for alomost 2 years now and know UMP quite abit.(p.s)My old account is DestroyerHD
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list:NO but I play zarp DR+DarkRP.
Why you?:You should choose me becasue I am loyal and are responsible and iI can prove this as I am mod on zarpDarkRP + Ex-Admin On Zarp DR. I know alot of commands as i was head admin on kapis demo server. I like to play minecraft alot and have alright building skills + I am in a high Faction Chronic Legeion. I have been on the server now and feel it has alot of potential with just a little bit of help such as, More economy, more guests and more staff. Therefore i could be a good part of what makes this server amazing along with alot of other great people. I am not new to minecraft servers either as i use to own one with Jackz but then we cuoldnt afford hosts. Consquently I know the main commands know how to not abuse and know how to help people out ect.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • JBirksy
  • Fresh Boarder

~Add me On Steam~
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by JBirksy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds