Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[MC] KapiJam's Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [MC] KapiJam's Application

[MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230767

Minecraft Username: KapiJam
How long have you played on the server?: I've played it for a while before it got rebooted again and ive been able to build up some diamond armour.
How long have you been in Friendly Players?: Since febuary
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: I've played DarkRP for abit
Why you?: I think i should be chosen as i have countless hours of experience with managing a server as i have previously owned a server and i am familiar with permission nodes and how to code them with ranks. I am also familar with Plugins and i am experienced with configurating the plugins to my preference. I am applying because i was a big fan of the old MC server before it got rebooted and I want to make sure that the server can reach the top of the charts as i know many modern plugins that can help the server get better, I am also willing to devote alot of my time on MC as my steam account was hacked and i don't have anyo ther games off-steam so I've been spending alot of time on MC, I have loads of Idea and I hope you chose me as a staff member for the FP server, In terms of general Moderating i have Experiance with Administrating as i was a DarkRP Admin and Deathrun Admin for a couple of months before resigning.

Thanks for ready

A demo of my work

• KapiJam
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by KapiJam.

Re: [MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230769

+Support
  • Spectrum
  • Junior Boarder

Re: [MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230778

No offense but you seem to lose control of your accounts quite offtain. How can we trust that your MC acount wont become compromised like your others have been?
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Re: [MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230779

EMP wrote:
No offense but you seem to lose control of your accounts quite offtain. How can we trust that your MC acount wont become compromised like your others have been?

Good point but my computer is clear of keyloggers and im guessing he hacked me for the second time because i didnt change my password but as i created my MC account when i was younger i use a differant email account which is one that the hacker has never came across before.
  • KapiJam
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: [MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230781

+support
  • JBirksy
  • Fresh Boarder

~Add me On Steam~

Re: [MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230782

KapiJam wrote:
EMP wrote:

Good point but my computer is clear of keyloggers and im guessing he hacked me for the second time because i didnt change my password but as i created my MC account when i was younger i use a differant email account which is one that the hacker has never came across before.

it would have been so much more simple to have said that you used an mc acc gen
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: [MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230801

*Added video
  • KapiJam
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: [MC] KapiJam's Application 8 years, 9 months ago #230817

KapiJam wrote:
*Added video

FYI its private just make it unlisted

EDIT: All good now pal
  • _Max
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
ZARP Gaming Community Developer
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by _Max.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds