Username Password: Remember me

Luans fp minecraft app
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Luans fp minecraft app

Luans fp minecraft app 8 years, 9 months ago #230424

Minecraft Username:4c35
How long have you played on the server?:about a week
How long have you been in Friendly Players?: for about a week but I have been on zarp for half a year or so
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: no but thinking about giving dark Rp a try
Why you?: I think you should pick me because I am a very trusted member of the zarp community [as I am staff] and am now wishing to become one of the fp community.i think I have become some what friends with granny and every one else on the mc server.even
though I haven't been with fp for a while I think that you could trust me as I am on zarp. Further more i would like to help the community grow and stop rule breakers I would also like to help build the shop and other warps in the future.

Thanks for reading my app.
  • Luan
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Luans fp minecraft app 8 years, 9 months ago #230431

Who even are you on zarp? And did you guys all get together and say lets play for a couple days and all apply for staff on fp lmao being staff on zarp means nothing I can tell you from personal experience I can count the staff I actually trust there on my fingers. Prove yourselves here get some playtime that isn't pathetically low and then apply. FP isn't a joke you don't get staff after literally a couple days of playing. Almost sounds like you guys just want it for the badge cause that's all everyone cares about on that teamspeak let's be honest.

This isn't directed towards all or meant to be bashing but all of you applying after hardly a week being here is pathetic.
  • Jacknelli
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Luans fp minecraft app 8 years, 9 months ago #230458

Jacknelli wrote:
Who even are you on zarp? And did you guys all get together and say lets play for a couple days and all apply for staff on fp lmao being staff on zarp means nothing I can tell you from personal experience I can count the staff I actually trust there on my fingers. Prove yourselves here get some playtime that isn't pathetically low and then apply. FP isn't a joke you don't get staff after literally a couple days of playing. Almost sounds like you guys just want it for the badge cause that's all everyone cares about on that teamspeak let's be honest.

This isn't directed towards all or meant to be bashing but all of you applying after hardly a week being here is pathetic.

Man relax, its not like people are getting promoted from member to moderator after literally a week of getting it. ?

right?

Friendlyplayers?
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
ت
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: Luans fp minecraft app 8 years, 9 months ago #230459

madaradox wrote:
Jacknelli wrote:

Man relax, its not like people are getting promoted from member to moderator after literally a week of getting it. ?

right?

Friendlyplayers?

lol try member to admin in a week #me #RP
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds