Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Brusk Macaroon's Member Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brusk Macaroon's Member Application

Brusk Macaroon's Member Application 9 years ago #228575

Minecraft Username: BruskMacaroon

How long have you played on the server?: Since FP and ZARP combined the two servers

How long have you been in Friendly Players?: For a bit, around since December cuz of MC and HL2RP, I just only talked to a limited amount of people and rarely posted on the forums, but now I'm talking to more peeps and posting more.

Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: both Semi Serious RP and I used to play on HL2RP, MC, and Now TTT

Why you?: I used to be SuperAdmin on the MC server before I left, I can be trusted with powers, and it seems that I'm respected by everyone that plays on MC or is just on TS in general. I created an amazing faction indicating that I will be on Minecraft alot in the future. If people are in need and I'm in the middle of something I will stop what I am doing to help them because being staff comes first. Thanks for reading my app and I love you.

Re: Brusk Macaroon's Member Application 9 years ago #228579

+support funny guy and good troll
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brusk_Macaroon

Re: Brusk Macaroon's Member Application 9 years ago #228588

+support

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • TotalSniper
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Jack White.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brusk_Macaroon

Re: Brusk Macaroon's Member Application 9 years ago #228632

TotalSniper wrote:
+support

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Why not post a picture of a macaroon, they would be less racist against them cuz you think Macaroni fits me name better... smh
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds