Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

K so... This is for you, Granny
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: K so... This is for you, Granny

K so... This is for you, Granny 9 years, 3 months ago #226220

Recently i've been looking at the FP/Zarp minecraft server and have noticed how bad its going(Don't deny the truth please).

I decided to put together a suggestion thread, i don't care if there's a template for this, may as well ignore all my knowledge about minecraft and eat popcorn and watch that server that pretty much doesn't have any players on it.

Okay so i was thinking about a PvP based server..

Lets start off with what would be in it:

Factions

Or (Depends)

OPFactions- Pretty much something people like but its wayyy different then normal Factions in many ways.

Prison(optional)

OPPrison- People love this one and if you have some type of economy going then its fun and i know servers that were successful by doing this, its all about doing it right.

KitPvP- This would be great to have, i personally know how to get this done, kitpvp isn't just kits and a pvp area btw.

Skywars(Optional)- this is a fun game that pretty much has sky islands, chest on each one, one island in the middle and the players fight to be the last player alive with the loot they receive.

Plotworld- I know that this is added but people just like to relax and build in a plotoworld sometimes.

Do not make a world that's just creative and doesn't involve plots, this is purely for small servers and if used on a big server it will cause a lot of hassle and just unstoppable grief reports.

Ban List- A mysql based ban list that is used to save all of the bans, warnings, mutes and kicks and can be easily accessed through the webpage that it generates or one of the commands /bminfo <playername>.
Its very useful, And the webpage itself can be publicly accessed which means players can look up their punishments easily.
Yes, you can add multiple servers at once.

PermissionsEx- I'm not sure about a good permissions plugin but i've heard that this is a good one, its personal preference really.
Btw please not group manager.

Oh and why is there no /hub??? there should be the ability to use /hub to come back to the hub, its such a basic command.

Please don't add survival as its pointless on this kind of server.

BTW Factions needs mcmmo xD

A way to be able to go through reports quickly and efficiently- While making a pvp server there's also the constant reports, i've seen other servers have an organized reports list, there should be a template that is forced to be used while making a report.

Ik that this is a weird and random random thread.

If this is just gonna be ignored then i don't mind anymore as this has happened even after i spoke to multiple high staff.
  • RedWingz
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by RedWingz.

Re: K so... This is for you, Granny 9 years, 3 months ago #226231

No need for a new server.. Just a different world.. That 'Multiverse' plug-in whatever thing which I believe the server already has (or did have like a year ago). Also, most of the stuff you suggested has already been suggested and discussed. I've got to admit though, if people actually join survival and use the chat it can be great fun.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: K so... This is for you, Granny 9 years, 3 months ago #226258

Survival isn't what people are looking for. Changing the world wont do anything, buddy.
  • RedWingz
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: K so... This is for you, Granny 9 years, 3 months ago #226260

Gah.. did you even read what I posted? There's no need for a new server OR to scrap survival...
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds