Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Items I want to sell, but can't
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Items I want to sell, but can't

Items I want to sell, but can't 9 years, 6 months ago #222138

I have 283 TNT, 495 Gunpowder, 91 Ender Pearls, 224 Spider Eyes, 164 Fermented Spider Eyes, 523 Rotten Flesh, 67 Bows, 1093 Arrows, 3 Gold Horse Armor, and 4 Iron Horse Armor. I cannot get rid of any of it. They just sit in chests, unused. I wish SilentAmmo, Sypher, Seyre, or some other Mod would give me $50,000 dollars, then let me give it all away. Or at least update the new /sell command to accept all of these items, even if for menial amounts. I want to change locations, but have way too much stuff to move. Can a Mod please respond to this request? I can't wait forever for something to be done about this. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

• CR33P3RZ
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by CR33P3RZ. Reason: Attachments aren't working

Re: Items I want to sell, but can't 9 years, 6 months ago #222139

I can probally help if you add the screenshots
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Items I want to sell, but can't 9 years, 6 months ago #222140

I did just now. I had to upload them elsewhere and link them, because attachments aren't working, even in Internet Explorer.
  • CR33P3RZ
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Items I want to sell, but can't 9 years, 6 months ago #222156

I can't update /sell because I do not have access to server files, but I will get with Silent on that.

However I will try to get on the server sometime and build an addition to the shop for some of those items. Rotten Flesh will not be buy/sell able as it is too common and serves no purpose what so ever. I recommend just throwing it away in lava or something.

P.S. Silent recently got something I've been begging him to get working working, so expect this new shop to be awesome once I get around to building it.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds