Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Minecraft Unban Request

Minecraft Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220123

Username of banned player: iTzL1GhTs0uT
Ban Reason: hacking(wasn't me on the account)
Evidence(optional): got none?
Why should you be unbanned?: Well, here's my story. You can ask a lot of people as Wilfred, Cookie, Seyer and a few others on teamspeak...
So my friend, who already made an unban request on the forums for this account, was denied sadly. Here's the thing, it's my account, not his. I lent him the account, not thinking he would actually hack on the minecraft server. You can even check my main account, and the IPs on both accounts, showing the difference between each IP, one being from Australia, while the others from USA. If you don't mind, please unban the account. I have changed the password, and will make sure no one else gets the login to it other than me. I can guarantee it. I promise. I am staff on another FP server, and I'm not stupid enough to go ahead and hack another server of FP to just get myself banned. This is a community I respect way to much to hack on in any way.

I KNOW THIS WAS DENIED, BUT THIS UNBAN REQUEST IS BY THE ACCOUNTS ORIGINAL OWNER
  • Parthin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Minecraft Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220124

+Support

It wasn't Parthins fault and I know Parthin would never hack on one of FPs server because he is nice & generous & apart of the community of being staff of DarkRP. He was just helping a friend out so he can play on FP minecraft server but it turns out that he was hacking and Parthin wasn't aware of this.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by CookieGamblerz.

Re: Minecraft Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220125

What happens with the account is the responsibility of who owns the account. I will talk it over with the staff at our next meeting to see if the ban will be lifted. Be aware that everything you do on the FriendlyPlayers Minecraft server can be pulled up and checked against.

Have you personally tried to sign on to this account and connect to the Minecraft server as of late?
  • SilentAmmo
  • Legendary Member
  • public void lagServer(int amount)
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Minecraft Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220127

SilentAmmo wrote:
What happens with the account is the responsibility of who owns the account. I will talk it over with the staff at our next meeting to see if the ban will be lifted. Be aware that everything you do on the FriendlyPlayers Minecraft server can be pulled up and checked against.

Have you personally tried to sign on to this account and connect to the Minecraft server as of late?

I just changed the password on it as soon as I heard it was banned.
You can check the IPs, and see that the IPs are different.
I never logged onto that server on that account, just on my main account.
  • Parthin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds