Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Medieval World Minecraft Application Template.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template.

Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189888

Ok let's cut straight to the point here. I own a world on the Friendly Players Minecraft server and I'm making it a huge medieval adventure world and I need you! Yes you if you can impress me of course...
So yeah the application template will be below and to increase your chances you can add a screenshot of a medieval build! It could be a house, town or castle or even an entire kingdom...

IGN:

Building skills out of 10:

Redstone skills out of 10:

Why you?:

Screenshots (Of previous builds):

If you have no screenshots you can join the world and make a house or castle to prove your building.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Geralt.

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189893

I think you should wait for the opening of a server
  • JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189897

@Jedi What...
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189910

Too bad my I never got a screenshot of the ice castle I built.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189911

IGN: jamesman8

Building skills out of 10: 8

Redstone skills out of 10: 10

Why you?: I am a very good redstone engineer. I have build many projects that are huge and difficult. I am very familiar with how redstone reacts and behaves. I am also an ok builder.
I can build mars colonies(In modpacks) very easily. I can give you an example right here.

Screenshots (Of previous builds):
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

If you have no screenshots you can join the world and make a house or castle to prove your building.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189912

IGN: TITANFALL

10/8

10/9

Why you : I am a good at creating big houses,mansions(haunted), one of the best I made was a spaceship but sadly I have no screenshots D:. But if you need someone to create a castle I am up for the job. I will join soon and create dis castle c:

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189916

IGN: frank3110

Redstone skills out of 10: 5

Why you?: I enjoy medieval style minecraft and have built about a 10 mile world before. That sounds a bit over exxagerated I know. Ghost my Xbox name is: Essence of adv
I have no screens because i don't know how to take them. But how do I join this world?
  • Dude
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189917

Dude wrote:

Why you?: I enjoy medieval style minecraft and have built about a 10 mile world before. That sounds a bit over exxagerated I know. Ghost my Xbox name is: Essence of adv
I have no screens because i don't know how to take them. But how do I join this world?

Just so you know, this isnt for Xbox MC. ITs for PC.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189919

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Dude wrote:

Just so you know, this isnt for Xbox MC. ITs for PC.

I know that, but it's still about the building skills
  • Dude
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Medieval World Minecraft Application Template. 10 years, 4 months ago #189929

Guys all of you applying build a castle or a medieval house and take screenies I'm going to set up a meeting tomorrow.The judges will be me and maybe Seyre and Shaymin if they're online XD
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds