Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: Should we have a new server?

Yes get a Tekkit server! 17 68%
Yes get a FTB server! 4 16%
No new servers! 4 16%
Total number of voters:25 ( PingNet Geralt Crocodile seyre King Kenny Jose KreeG Molly *Rogue* TimeLord Solar AviatorMaster EMP Melon jack uk Viking Zach dgm Alphadog Derpy Hooves CrazyGeorge64 Ratpoppin BigT5299 Certified Roadman Monsoon GrimThunder62 Billy Jones GoodGame )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL]

Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181673

Hey guys I'm here with some more server suggestions.
For Tekkit:We have Liftoff! Tekkit has launched into a new era, and with it new frontiers to explore! Dimensions, pockets and planets, it’s all there for you and your friends to exploit and conquer.

Armed with the latest versions of the best mods from the hottest authors, a renewed sense of adventure and a focused drive, Tekkit is set to reignite the same sort of wonder and awe that we all received from booting up Minecraft for the first time. With the skies open, the moon ready to be colonized (by force if need be) and dimensional mysteries to be plied, with tesseracts to be networked, “meat” to be processed, items to be digitized, and power suits to be manufactured, there is virtually limitless engineering projects to be assembled.

Get your gear in order and prepare to blast off on an adventure all your own with Tekkit.-Taken from the tekkit website.Why I feel we should have a Tekkit server- It's fun, kind of addictive and a great way to get back into minecraft. We had a Tekkit server a while ago DarkReapa owned it I believe can't fully remember but it was great... All of it... Just magnificent. Such great fun with or without players!

Now for FTB(Feed The Beast):Can't really find a cool paragraph on the website :/ but anyways it's great so many discoveries and such nice landscape can be found. Only found a few problems but they may only be for me... Overall they are both great modpacks but I prefer Tekkit mainly because I just find it easier and more fun.

Serverwise I feel that Tekkit would be the best option mainly because it's more common and lots of people are aware of it and how to craft it, how to install it, how to installs texture packs for it.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Geralt.

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181679

I love Tekkit.
  • TimeLord Solar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner

[/url]

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181682

I really love playing Tekkit, It would be awsome to have an FP tekkit server!
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181687

I like FTB.
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181877

How do you even make a poll?
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181878

Yeah please tekkit is fun even if I do suck D:
  • Alphadog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181880

Nah I don't like Tekkit

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zach

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181886

Only vote if you play on FPMC please -.-
  • Alphadog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #181888

Well... After playing Tekkit for 4 hours today...... IT'S FRIKKIN' BADAYUSS. Let's just say building rockets is amazing.Plus riding a space buggy.... Placing an american flag slo-mo on the moon... It's great... My vote definitely still stands with Tekkit. Also I talked to chute and he errrm... said we need 50 thousand votes....

|FP| Revontheous: I'm guessing I need like... 50 votes?
|FP| Chuteuk - Microsoft: 50
|FP| Chuteuk - Microsoft: thousand
|FP| Revontheous: I need like 38500 people to sign up for FP aswell then XD
|FP| Chuteuk - Microsoft: better get promoting it then
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: Minecraft Modded Server (Tekkit or FTB) [POLL] 10 years, 6 months ago #182096

IF we get a Tekkit server could we also make it a faction server?
  • TimeLord Solar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner

[/url]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds