Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Friendly Players Minecraft Suggestions!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Friendly Players Minecraft Suggestions!

Friendly Players Minecraft Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #158821

So I recently read SilentAmmos comment on my topic... And I feel his point about making suggestions and then trying them out for a week is a REALLY GOOD IDEA.Another good idea is really trying to get people to visit this site and make accounts. I got about 10 people to join the MC server and as soon as it went offline for a few month/weeks and the new server came out none of them joined except for Applesus.Apple was the ONLY one who used the forums and found out the server came back up with a new IP.

So anyways guys post your suggestions they don't have to be plug-in related here are my ... suggestions there really isn't much point in my suggestions as they would only make my big ass adventure world much better.
Bleeding mobs.
The one with the Mob+Player health bar.
Use of command blocks.

Post your suggestions below!!!
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #163494

danceman just came to me with his opinions on what he wants to see added. He agrees with allowing the use of command blocks, and also has this suggestion for a custom plug-in for signs that's used like a 'spaces available' sort of notice, e.g. number of free seats at a restaurant. Not sure custom plug-ins can go through the plan of being trialled for a week though, but there's some views anyway
  • Quasar102
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #163537

I've seen signs before which show live statistics of things on a server, although I'm not sure what it would be used for on our server. I agree with command blocks being enabled and will see to it that these are enabled in the near future (strictly for use by admins).

It's good to see people are still active and caring about the server! Keep the suggestions rolling in!
  • Shaymin82
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Admin on the Friendly Players Minecraft server
Steam name: |FP| Shaymin

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft Suggestions! 10 years, 9 months ago #164085

Shaymin I know what you mean about live statistics.. and well there is a use... You can view Spleef Lobbies and stuff. If you click the sign you can join games (If the sign doesn't say the game is full)

EDIT: I have just thought of something.
Many many many many VERY successful servers have Arcades... So I shall make one! And some more suggestions..

Hunger Games. <---- BUT NO RANDOM OP CRAP. Just scraps of stuff so it's hard. You'll feel like Katniss in the Arena.

Walls. <----- No OP classes to pick from.

Paintball. <------ You can get coins from kills----> Coins get you upgrades at the shop
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Geralt.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds