Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project.

Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142361

Hello FP. I am creating many projects to expand the FP community.
The first one will be a mystical forest quest. I need alot of help since there are 1.4 million blocks to go! 26000 surface blocks then there's the cave adventures we don't really need to fill 'em all but eh. The 1.4 million blocks have been made we just need to add trees and quests etc.
Now you may be wondering why I say 'we' I am looking for FPMC players to help out!! You will be given supplies to build all you need to do is make an app and get buildin'!
Application Template:
IGN(In-game name):
Minecraft knowledge out of 100:
Redstone knowledge out of 100:
Maturity rating out of 100:
Why should I pick you to help me build?:
What rank do you want?:

Current staff:
Leader:XIGECKOIX and Seyre
Co-Leader:?????
Modeler:????
Project Helper:
Editor:
Encourager(Pretty useless role):
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by Geralt.

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142364

IGN(In-game name): LolCreeperXD
Minecraft knowledge out of 100: 80
Redstone knowledge out of 100: 50
Maturity rating out of 100: 70
Why should I pick you to help me build?: Because I'm a very good builder and I am a very creative person who's willing to help, I come on the minecraft server when I see people on it, and I am a very loyal, and responsible person who is very forgiving and will apologise if I accidently make any mistakes of the process.
What rank do you want?: Co-Leader
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142365

Expand on yer 'why you?' section please :3
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142375

IGN: Leon (my nick name)

Minecraft knowledge out of 100: ~65 however I haven't played in a while so I might be a bit rusty.

Redstone knowledge out of 100: 30 I can only build simple Redstone creations; however on various occasions I shine through and build something decently complicated.

Maturity rating out of 100: -35. Nah just kidding! I think I'm pretty mature, however my sense of humor may shine through even within serious moments. ~80

Why should I pick you to help me build?: I'm a pretty decent builder, nothing compared to Seyre's standards however. Also dedicated, all of my work has been done in survival and I chose to excel and make large buildings with much recourses made legitimately. If you'd like to see my work I can offer two warps; LeonArena and LeonCastle I believe was the other one, you can also check out my home in Mezamerica which was entirely my own design; Seyre can show you that. Also, I don't take credit for most of my work however I've made countless creations! EDIT: Oh! I'm also leader of the Illuminati on the Minecraft server, there are several hidden lairs, statues, and signs within the map. Including both of my warps.

What rank do you want?: I'd be willing to take whatever position you would offer to help out with the project!
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!
Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by Leon James!.

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142378

Current staff:
Co-Leader:Crocodile
Modeler:Leon
Project Helper:Leon
Editor:????
Encourager(Pretty useless role):???
Congratz to Croc and Leon!
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142384

IGN(In-game name):merttoski
Minecraft knowledge out of 100: 72
Redstone knowledge out of 100: 86
Maturity rating out of 100: 92
Why should I pick you to help me build?: I play minecraft like 4 year on servers and ı ser a lot of server .ı think ı can add my creative building to server.Last year ı make server in my country and it a popular server. 70-60 percent people join to server.I am highflier person.ı do believe server is look like cool and active server like rp
What rank do you want?: Co - Leader or Admin
  • JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142391

Keep all the applications coming
We've made some mountains and sacred shrines and a magical beast inn!
I will review the applications with Seyre and Croc tomorrow.
This project won't take long with some hard work!!!
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142410

IGN: jamesman8

Minecraft knowledge out of 100:95

Redstone knowledge out of 100:100000

Maturity rating out of 100: 75

Why should I pick you to help me build?: Well first of all im a serious,serious,serious Redstone Genius. I know just about everything about it. I havent played minecraft for some time. And i would like to do something for someone with my redstone knowledge.

What rank do you want?: Any Personally I do not care but would prefer close to an admin of such.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by AviatorMaster.

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142577

Current staff:
Co-Leader:Crocodile
Modeler:Leon
Project Helper:Leon,
Editor:????
Encourager(Pretty useless role):???
Master Redstoner:
Apprentice Redstoner:
Congratz guys!!!
Mertoskii I still have to view yours... :3
Also guys we are doing go so far we have a little hill biome kindly made by Seyre the genius and we have an inn being built by Crocodile! 1.4 Million blocks to go.. .woot woot Anyways guys keep up ze good work!!!
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by Geralt.

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft: The Community Project. 10 years, 12 months ago #142608

The inn is done, and congratulations to everyone including me!
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds