Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Friendly Players Minecraft...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Friendly Players Minecraft...

Friendly Players Minecraft... 10 years, 11 months ago #142355

Well it has come to my attention a while ago... a long long while ago that Friendly Players' Minecraft server is slowly dying off... We really need some help rebuilding our community!
Me and Seyre have planned many events to try and boost the server but the process of it is slow as
Chute has disappeared and we kind of need him for our next project... But anyways we would be grateful if you could just come online advertise the server etc... Life on the server is dull only 1-3 people come on per day.

Soo yeahhh that's it basically... the community is dying

Also to Chute CHUTE Y U TROLL SEYRE!?!?!?
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Chuteuk.

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft... Dying off. 10 years, 11 months ago #142356

It's because stevo left, But besides that, When RP came out, It just died.

And I'm now 1# in the leaderboards for the most posted.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft... Dying off. 10 years, 11 months ago #142357

Yeah... RP ripped out the beating heart of the server and feasted upon the bloody slab of meat thus consuming it.Now the heart is being digested slowly in the pits of RP's stomach...
Saddening...
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft... Dying off. 10 years, 11 months ago #142358

True most people played it because rp wasen't out, I think the server should be closed it doesen't seem to be so succesfull anymore.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft... Dying off. 10 years, 11 months ago #144731

Long live the RP nation.
  • Robby
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft... Dying off. 10 years, 9 months ago #158221

I know this post is kind of old and I used to be an avid player of the Minecraft server. I think if we refocused the server a little more it could really do well. If we added Minecraft MMO, made a more expansive shop, added some new plug-ins, got a supportive admin staff we could really revive this thing. I'm not just saying this out of a blinded guess either. Before FP I played on an extremely successful server (I'm not saying the name because I now consider myself part of the FP community and I have absolutely nothing against them) but, they had 60+ people online at a time (all the time, sometimes in the 100's) and had staff ground rules set up well and followed through with them. They had a great donation system in place that allowed people more freedom based on what they donated and they placed these in different tiers based on their ability to be used as to harm the server. If they broke the rules with those then they lost the ability to use those tools that they donated for. The only problem I thought this server had was that they were really, really strict on their rules, like perma-banning people for breaking 3 blocks that were not theirs or banning someone for a month because they took the top of someone's sugar cane stalk. That's why I left, all my friends on that server received extreme punishments for simple mistakes. Consequently I got bored and quit.

I know most of you don't know me in our Minecraft server (Unless you know me from being an Admin on GMOD: TTT) because I stopped playing a few months ago about the time when everyone else left but, I feel like we could really bring it back. I would even be willing to co-own or own and get try to get the Minecraft server off the ground again. I think our server has some incredibly dedicated players to it who are not being allowed to improve the server as it should be. I'm not bashing on anyone, the death of the server is no one's fault, the issue lays within the targeted group of people. The people who liked Minecraft went on to another FP server that matches their taste a little better. I would like to see the current dedicated players get some more server control, then bring in a few co-owners to work on improving the server when others cannot.

At this point there is really no wrong road we could take with the server (other than shutting it down, I feel like that would be a big mistake). Why not get the current community of Minecraft together in a thread and start throwing around suggestions and try each one of them out for a week or two at a time and build upon that. We have access to entire community that gets tired of shouting at each other in TTT/RP/Jailbreak and probably wants some form of leisure time. I used to spend that on the Minecraft server but, I've switched to playing other steam games like Audiosurf because |FP| Minecraft got too plain. I would personally be willing to try to get this thing traffic back. I've got nothing going on for a good while now and I know many of the others are probably in similar relations the Minecraft Server. Again I'm not saying anyone is at fault so, don't take this in that way. The server isn't going to get any better if we don't make changes.
  • SilentAmmo
  • Legendary Member
  • public void lagServer(int amount)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds