Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The prices on the Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The prices on the Minecraft Server

The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123945

I want to end this price debate now, I just took screenshots of a lot of the prices on the server, I think that the prices should be changed to what its worth by the /worth command, otherwise the economy will stay ruined.

I request this thread to not be locked, I would like this to be looked at, And I want other peoples feedback.

I'd also like to put this in before we start, Note, The words in black are swear words which I blanked out, This is shaymins word for it.

Here are the original prices of each item
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Here are Jokers prices

Here are Chev's(Krieged's) Prices (Note, he only sells these)

Here are Shaymins prices

Rest of them are closed or dont sell everything. However, I'd like some Constructive criticism based on this, and I would also like the admins to discuss this together, as I feel like the economy is slowing decaying from its position, I feel like everyone is making too much money from these cheap prices, So I beg admins to discuss this.

Thank you for your time.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123946

You can't force people to sell things for certain prices, its the sellers decision.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrJ0K3RZ

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123947

Crocodile this thread is useless. People can sell what ever they please for how much they want. You just have to accept. Its not like anyone is gonna change his prices just because you made the thread.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123948

Jose wrote:
Crocodile this thread is useless. People can sell what ever they please for how much they want. You just have to accept. Its not like anyone is gonna change his prices just because you made the thread.

Its ruining the Economy, And you're both(Quade and you) saying that as an excuse to end this instantly. I want this to be discussed. Not to be ignored.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123949

I can see why you'd think this is bad, money isn't too hard to come by on the server with the admin shop, which I'm not complaining about merely referencing for use. People running around with thousands and thousands of dollars and at these prices it'd get them a lot of diamonds.

Competition of price comes into play however and no one would pay 100 for a diamond when they could pay 20.

I don't think we should force to give something a minimum price however.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123950

I will change my shop prices.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123951

I think he is talking about the adminshop prices in particular which skews things a little high. It would be nice to have something in the adminshop was a little more diverse and allowed you to sell stacks of common prices for a little profit (Like 8 stacks of Cobblestone for $5, or 4 stacks of watermelon for $20. This would allow new players to get into the economy better and drive up the price of other items that people sell. The dollar in the server feels too strong, diamonds selling for $25 when they should be like 8 times that, really shows how the economy is weak.
So if you increase the amount of money made by farming renewable resources, Obsidian, Diamond, Emerald, will all increase in value naturally and more commonplace items can be sold to other players easily. This is the way I have seen it work out on other servers where the economy is huge and alive.
  • SilentAmmo
  • Legendary Member
  • public void lagServer(int amount)

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123959

Crocodile I don't know why you are even complaining about this when your diamond prices are exactly the same if not lower...

I am basing my prices off of the adminshop, $200 for 1 block, divide 200 by 9 and you get $22.2. It isn't the prices that is "ruining" the economy, if anything it's the abundance of diamond that we have on the server.

I am keeping my prices the same.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #124015

MrJ0K3RZ wrote:
Crocodile I don't know why you are even complaining about this when your diamond prices are exactly the same if not lower...

I am basing my prices off of the adminshop, $200 for 1 block, divide 200 by 9 and you get $22.2. It isn't the prices that is "ruining" the economy, if anything it's the abundance of diamond that we have on the server.

I am keeping my prices the same.

Let me just stop you right there.

That explains enough.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The prices on the Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #124033

Baked potatoes are $20 each and I sell 10 of them for $5 is that ruining the economy?
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds