Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

da_pigster staff appliction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: da_pigster staff appliction

da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123747

Minecraft Username:da_pigster
How long have you played on the server?:I am not sure exactly how long I have played on this server but I have certainly spent alot of time on it. I also played the old server and come on the server daily for large periods of time.
How long have you been in Friendly Players?:I have played friendly players for about 3 years but am fairly new to the forums.
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list:Yes I have been playing the GMod RP server for years and love both servers!
Why you?:I get along with everyone on the server and would not be biast is there was an argument between two players. I have been an admin on a different server before and found that becoming an admin just made me put more hours into developing the server sights shops and farms. I take pleasure in helping people out and giving new players a good start. I know I probably wont get this role but I sincerely hope that I do as I would make the most of the opportunity given to me.
  • pigster
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123749

Changed, Same reason as barry. -Support
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123773

-Support you stole 135 diamonds. Croc confirmed it. To think I trusted you.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123778

They were all mine! I put 2 staks, 14 diamonds and a diamond block in the chest then when i left i took two stacks, 8 diamonds and my diamond block. So I didnt take anything of yours and I left you with all the logs i collected(about ten stacks) towards paying back shaymin.
  • pigster
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123783

No no no.... No... no.. no... NO. I started with 2.5 stacks you added 1 stack I used half a stack yesterday giving out prizes I wake up this morning and my 2 stacks and 7 spare are gone along with my weaponry and my level 30 diamond boots (which I have 2 of so I don't really care much about them)
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123787

Barry your a liar and I hope you get found out and banned and shay if you read this then try to stop being so gullible and beliveing everything barry says. Ive left the server now cos barry is just so imature and cares about diamonds waaaay too much. If anyone is thinking about joining barry then dount unless you want to do a load of work then have him say he did it all which shay will belive cos thats just what shay does. Then you will have to pay barry back all the resorces that never existed and eventually get banned.
anyway cyall PIGGY!
  • pigster
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123793

Bye piggy
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: da_pigster staff appliction 11 years, 2 months ago #123794

-SUpport bro leave the server... you minge