Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing

Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing 11 years, 2 months ago #123719

So I'll start off with this, Barry was being a really big attention whore and bragging about his whole King thingy, And I told him to stop being an attention whore and I was asking Meme to mute him, But she was refusing. Look at the image here.

This shows her taking sides and not letting both people speak, She was listening to Barry instead of me, I think that its wrong for her to do that, As admins have to listen to all sides of the story. She muted me for 13 minutes too, And the First warning is meant to be 5 minutes.

If you look in the bottom right corner of the screen, you'll see the time that she took to mute me and not let me voice my opinion.

This next image seyre muted me, But I was voicing my opinion and he muted me for it, Every voice should be heard from everyone, And these two were refusing to let me speak and insist on why Barry should of been muted at the time, He was spamming, and causing a disturbance.

I would not like action to be taken on any of them, I would just like chute/wesker/shaymin to talk to them about this incident and discuss it in a skype call.

Thanks.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Crocodile.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing 11 years, 2 months ago #123720

Actually I was mourning over a dead cow which me and piggy tried bring 4000 blocks it got 400 then died...
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing 11 years, 2 months ago #123721

From the way you've been behaving recently, and in such other incidents, I can only support Meme and Seyre for what they did.

You really need to take time-out sometimes croc.
  • Shaymin82
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Admin on the Friendly Players Minecraft server
Steam name: |FP| Shaymin

Re: Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing 11 years, 2 months ago #123722

On that last picture, look what you said in the chat, and you can see why you were muted, and meme muted you for constantly arguing and annoying people after you'd been told to stop multiple times before, this also happened earlier when you were causing trouble with darkreaper.

If you're going to break the rules, you will get punished.
  • seyre
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • alright
~Seyre

Re: Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing 11 years, 2 months ago #123723

Crocodile from what I've seen you have had a really big grudge on Barry for something going on between you guys. You have to realize that an admin isn't going to do everything you tell them to do, and as far as I know bragging and being an attention whore isn't against the rules.

I fully support what Seyre did, he muted you for swearing in the chat which was clearly unacceptable. As for Meme, she clearly wanted to prevent a flame war when you were trying to antagonize Barry.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.

Re: Complaints about Meme & Seyre abusing 11 years, 2 months ago #123724

The player was simply letting the other person know that there were cows. He was just excited, that's all.

Crocodile, you're the only one that is in the wrong here, as you were using language, calling people "attention whores" and cussing at the admins. If the player really bothered you that much, you could have taken the effort to tell him in private chat.

Locked.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds