Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server

Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123701

Minecraft Username: darkreapa (Nickname is Darkreaper)
How long have you played on the server?: In the 1-2 weeks that I've been playing the MC server, I have gathered over 50 hours at the very least.
How long have you been in Friendly Players?: Over 4 years.
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)?: Yes, I play TTT, Surf, PoolParty, sometimes Jailbreak but not often and I will be playing RP.
Why you?: I have been very active on the server lately, maybe even one of the most active, and I feel that I would be a good addition to the staff team. I try to help other players as much as I can and do my best to enforce the rules. I don't get into arguments very much and if I do, I wont have been the one to start them. I am not biased towards any players in anyway and try to act friendly to everyone and make it a better playing experience for all.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123702

I support this, Dark is active, friendly, mature, loyal, responsble and trustable. He's probably one of the best in the server.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123703

I agree with croc, +Support.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123713

+Support active and friendly... but then you get evil dark with his animal cruelty egg farm XD there's like 5000+ chickens per block XD
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123714

They deserved it! They tried to over run my pumpkin farm! I was like, b**** no, get in yo cage.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Artezza.

Re: Darkreaper - Member Application - Minecraft Server 11 years, 2 months ago #123718

+support all day in the server....
  • joni_John
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds