Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging

Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging 11 years, 3 months ago #123318

I'm incredibly new to the FP Minecraft server and would like to make a suggestion to help ease up the current protection system a bit. There is a plugin called HawkEye and this is probably one of the greatest plug ins to ever be made. From what I was getting from the players currently on the server is that there is nothing like this already in place.

HawkEye allows you to view who made changes to blocks on the server and then if needed, roll them back to their original state. This is immediate and does not require any kind of restart or any kind of lag (that I've seen). It allows you to preview roll backs before you make them and will only preview them to you and then you can apply them. This is also not limited to single blocks and allows you to set a radius. This tool works with WorldEdit selections as well.

HawkEye also allows you to view and search through all kinds of fun logs (I love logs and statistics so I'm assuming you all do as well.) Here's a set of screenshots for that. You can quickly and easily view who is doing what from a relatively friendly web UI. If for whatever reason you don't like web UIs there are also commands to run within the game to get that going as well.

It should also be noted that they have an API so the chances of other plugins being compatible with HawkEye are significantly higher.

Last but not least here is the link to the Plug In.

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I truly want this server to become the best server.
  • SilentAmmo
  • Legendary Member
  • public void lagServer(int amount)
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: madaradox

Re: Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging 11 years, 3 months ago #123319

Gotta say, looks like a great mod. Not only could this help the protection issue, but it could stop xrayers in their tracks!
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging 11 years, 3 months ago #123322

+Support great idea and could be very helpful to the admins.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging 11 years, 3 months ago #123324

Still prefer the features of CoreProtect, looks a bit better laid out.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Rake.

Re: Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging 11 years, 3 months ago #123347

I'm with Rake here, I prefer coreprotect, A much more simple, Relaxed plugin to use.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging 11 years, 3 months ago #123354

Im going to support this, i have worked with this pluggin before and i must say its very nice to Log with it. and a easy rollback mode.
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Catgroove.

Re: Plugin Suggestion for Easier Grief Prot./Logging 11 years, 3 months ago #123357

-Support we are getting coreprotect. It just needs minor tweaking then we will have it. Core protect is super easy to use and very effective, I taught an 8 year old how to do it.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds